Viva La Sevilla - Official Waffa Cup Final Thread

Guest smoggeordie

Obsessed with a small town in Yorkshire. No wonder they think it's a derby.

Aye, totally obsessed.  In no way were people just having a laugh at the fact that the twats who've been chanting about Newcastle fans for the last couple of months had just been humiliated in the final.  I can't get them out of my head today.  I'm truly obsessed.  bluecry.gif

Aw come on, don't be like that. In my drunken haze, I mean no offence. flowers1.gif

Phase 2 today as The blokes from the Bill mail SSN

[email protected]

They showed the Smoggs singing now will they read out our mails. :D

Dear Sky Sports News.

I am a policeman and I watched the game last night  and all I can say on the matter is.

Geordies at home watching Seville hammer the Smoggies with an embarrassing four nil.

DC Jim Carver

Guest Gemmill

Obsessed with a small town in Yorkshire. No wonder they think it's a derby.

Aye, totally obsessed.  In no way were people just having a laugh at the fact that the twats who've been chanting about Newcastle fans for the last couple of months had just been humiliated in the final.  I can't get them out of my head today.  I'm truly obsessed.  bluecry.gif

Aw come on, don't be like that. In my drunken haze, I mean no offence. flowers1.gif

I'll let you off then.  bluebigrazz.gif

By the way that thread about the county champion boxer is priceless.  :lol:

Guest Sm1d

One thing that stood out above everything else last night was BORO'S SUPPORT WAS 4 KING SHIT!!! bluebigeek.gif

The Seville fans were superb,they got behind there team from the off,but the Smoggies sat there like stuffed dummies.

Compare this with our FA Cup Semi v ManYoo last season when our performance was embarresing but our support throughout was class. blueyes.gif

Guest Antec

from that thread, i've nearly hurt myself laughing  :lol: :lol:

http://www.totalrocky.com/films/rockyiii/photos/mickeybike.jpg

Some early shots of marktheborofan out training this morning for THE BIG ONE.

That's his life partner behind him keeping up with him on a tricycle, who could be heard to shout "You're gonna eat parmos, and you're gonna crap smog!"

County fucking champion. You couldn't make it up.

Guest Gemmill

from that thread, i've nearly hurt myself laughing  :lol: :lol:

http://www.totalrocky.com/films/rockyiii/photos/mickeybike.jpg

Some early shots of marktheborofan out training this morning for THE BIG ONE.

That's his life partner behind him keeping up with him on a tricycle, who could be heard to shout "You're gonna eat parmos, and you're gonna crap smog!"

County fucking champion. You couldn't make it up.

*takes a bow*

What can I say, I'm a comedy genius. :lol: ;)

Guest pudmag

I would just like to commend all those who took part in the "bura" baiting on their message board last night. :thup:

I can`t remember the last time I laughed so much, bloody good work!! :lol:

Bet "Mark the boro fan" feels like a right knacker today.......daft b........d! :cool:

Archived