Todays Chronicle Articles

Skirge

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=sam-unveiled-%2Din-next-week%2D%26method=full%26objectid=19078659%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Sam unveiled 'in next week'

May 10 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=freddy-in-owen-loyalty-outburst%26method=full%26objectid=19078668%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Freddy in Owen loyalty outburst

May 10 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think 51% of Geordies might like the idea of Sven's girlfriend Nancy Dell'Olio on the Newcastle Quayside."

Just what a base and inglorious oaf that fucker really is.

What do you expect? He's already got his new manager basically hired so he is not going to come out and praise Sven.

"I think 51% of Geordies might like the idea of Sven's girlfriend Nancy Dell'Olio on the Newcastle Quayside."

What do you expect? He's already got his new manager basically hired so he is not going to come out and praise Sven.

Still a stupid comment that makes him look like a twat!

I expected exactly what we got sadly, the chairman of our club making yet another insulting and embarrassing play to the gallery.

Guest Gemmill

I expected exactly what we got sadly, the chairman of our club making yet another insulting and embarrassing play to the gallery.

Yup.  What a fucking prick he is.  Be interesting to see where those that insist on defending him stand on this Owen/Sven double whammy.  The Owen stuff is just absolutely astounding to me.  What school of management advises behaviour like this?  He's completely out of control.

He got a chuckle out of me with that but you're still right.

Guest Gemmill

It looks as if the £9 million clause might be true, Jesus wept if it is.

"This report was a very thinly-disguised attempt to flog Owen from under our feet, by sources very close to the player or those who look after him. The information must have come from there, not from our club."

The only "information" he can be referring to is the specifics of the release clause, as far as I can see.  There's been no other "information" mentioned.  In which case, not only is he not denying its existence, he's positively confirming the value.  Basically half price two years into his contract.  Unbelievable.  And to think there are still people that will tell you that this bloke knows how to run a football club.

That figure, the 51% mentioned in the first article, is from here.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=39746.0

Right now it's 53% but I remember seeing it yesterday and it was closer to 51%. What a fucking prick Oliver is though..

Eriksson is a non-starter, and I am amazed at a poll which says 51% of fans would love the Swede to manage their club.

Eriksson's agent Athole Still may as well have saved himself a lot of time and trouble after going public with his man's hopes of taking over at United.

Why the fuck would he be amazed? Why is Eriksson a non-starter? What's so bad about the idea of employing Sven that makes Alan freaking Oliver 'amazed'.

Nevermind the rest of the article, and the second article in which both Shepherd and Oliver come out looking like stupid pricks again, Oliver is full of it.