Are we going to get a Director of Football or Technical Director too?

Guest graemeh72

Guest graemeh72

Just a thought that I've had for a while .....

and Sir Alan Olivers comment in tonights Chronicle made me think about it again...

"However, I still feel that there could be one twist in the tale as far as naming Glenn Roeder's replacement is concerned."

Am I alone on this one?

Guest Gemmill

He's just covering his arse in case it's not Allardyce.  Us getting anything as lofty as a DoF would be beyond a twist in the tale.

Guest DavB93

Would be nice to have a DOF or TD but can't see it happening....I'd still like to see Roeder back in the Academy.

Just a thought that I've had for a while .....

and Sir Alan Olivers comment in tonights Chronicle made me think about it again...

"However, I still feel that there could be one twist in the tale as far as naming Glenn Roeder's replacement is concerned."

Am I alone on this one?

There's ALWAYS a twist in the tale when it comes to FF's selection of replacement managers - remember  the fiasco with SBR(SJH had to get involved to force the issue)?..Or Souness...? Or Roeder('Top Class replacement ' promised bt FF)?.....

Cannot see a DOF if Allardyce is appointed, but POSSIBLY if it turns out to be Shearer(OR Lee Clark..OR Terry McDermott..!!).

Then again, Oliver could just be....'Wide of the mark' once again..!!

Guest toon tone rudeboy

What is the setup at Bolton like?  Do they have a DoF or TD?  I could see SA wanting that type of setup so that he wouldn't have to deal with FS directly as much...