TomTom one maps

ToonTastic

I got myself a TomTom one and it arrived yesterday, love it to bits but the maps seems a little out of date. Is there anyway to find out what version of the maps im using and are there any unofficial maps like the speed camera POIs ?

I got myself a TomTom one and it arrived yesterday, love it to bits but the maps seems a little out of date. Is there anyway to find out what version of the maps im using and are there any unofficial maps like the speed camera POIs ?

Mna only a few months back I has posted links to the UK speed camera map along with loads of other maps.

I did'nt save them as no one was interested.

I will have a look again though..

Any idea what version you have? v5.??

There's no way to upgrade the maps AFAIK - they tend to try and bundle them into the new versions as a skank to make you buy again.

The speed camera database used to be free but the site that did them* sold out, pricks.

*Originally done by members for no profit, hence the site are pricks.

Pm matey!