Ledley King

Tottenham Hotspur

Aaron Lennon

Tottenham Hotspur

Paul Robinson

Tottenham Hotspur

Ben Foster

Watford (loan)

Taylor and Milner will be playing for the U21's in the summer anyway. Doesn't really make a difference. Pathetic squad. People in there who aren't exactly b players and people in there who don't deserve to be in there either.

Taylor and Milner will be playing for the U21's in the summer anyway. Doesn't really make a difference. Pathetic squad. People in there who aren't exactly b players and people in there who don't deserve to be in there either.

Who doesn't deserve to be there?

Parker and Dyer for a start. Dyer's been awful. Parkers been injured loads and he's been poor. I really like Parker when he's on form but if England recognition was down to form then they shouldn't be there. Its not down to form though and hasn't been for years so thats why they are there based on their ability on top form (3 games a season for Dyer)

Parker and Dyer for a start. Dyer's been awful. Parkers been injured loads and he's been poor. I really like Parker when he's on form but if England recognition was down to form then they shouldn't be there. Its not down to form though and hasn't been for years so thats why they are there based on their ability on top form (3 games a season for Dyer)

I agree with those two too, but it's a decent group overall. Hopefully Shorey and Bentley will make the full squad.

Dyer making it while Milner missing out and Dawson making it while Taylor missing out is just insulting tbh.

Is the U21 Championships this year? Perhaps Taylor and Milner ae being kept in the U21 squad for that?

Aye well i'd rather Taylor and  Milner weren't in the B squad tbh. They are gonna be playing in the U21's in the summer and both have played loads of games this season. Fuck the b team. Neither of them are quite ready to make the step up to the main squad so they might as well miss the b team and go and have a good tournament this summer. We all know Taylor and Milner deserve England recognition ahead of quite a few of them based on form.

Dawson and King ahead of Taylor. What has he done to deserve this?

King is about 10 times better than Taylor and needs to get his fitness up ala Owen. That's why he's there.

I don't rate Dawson though. Lescott and King should start.

Guest kingdawson

King is about 10 times better than Taylor and needs to get his fitness up ala Owen. That's why he's there.

I don't rate Dawson though. Lescott and King should start.

Only 10 times better??

Guest optimistic nit

been shit all season?

Guest Triglett

Hate the whole idea of it. So fucking pointless, especially when half the A squad is in there anyway. What are we meant to learn with Phil Neville's inclusion in the squad, as someone with 50+ caps?

Dawson is Martin Jol's player of the season, and is set to be named the fans' player of the season too. Probably a little unfair to be judging him on some poor performances against your lot, which seems to be the basis of most of your arguments. All we need now is the classic "I remember when Shearer outpaced him at St James' last season. Shearer FFS! :lol:" comment. Bizarre that he's some sort of hate figure on here.

Guest kingdawson

Hate the whole idea of it. So f****** pointless, especially when half the A squad is in there anyway. What are we meant to learn with Phil Neville's inclusion in the squad, as someone with 50+ caps?

Dawson is Martin Jol's player of the season, and is set to be named the fans' player of the season too. Probably a little unfair to be judging him on some poor performances against your lot, which seems to be the basis of most of your arguments. All we need now is the classic "I remember when Shearer outpaced him at St James' last season. Shearer FFS! :lol:" comment. Bizarre that he's some sort of hate figure on here.

I read that on here all the time :lol:. Tbf Dawson has not been as good as last season and should definatly not be our player of the season (berbatov, keane, jenas and zokora have all been better imo) but he's still been reliable. Future captain imo.

Everytime I have seen Dawson (not just against us) he has cost you lot a goal with a shocking decision. He must be fucking immense every time I don't see Spurs if he is going to be your player of the season!

Everytime I have seen Dawson (not just against us) he has cost you lot a goal with a shocking decision. He must be f****** immense every time I don't see Spurs if he is going to be your player of the season!

Everytime ive seen him he is fucking shit. I just dont understand the hype

I can understand the Dawson and Taylor comparisons, they're probably on par - although i can imagine Newcastle's defensive reputation is keeping Taylor out of such games, rather than the player's individual ability.

It's the Lennon >>>>>>>>> Milner argument that i just can't understand. Lennon's done nothing to demand a place in England squad's over Milner. The only time i've seen Lennon actually make a proper impact for England, was against Portugal in the World Cup. Never seen him play particularly well other than that.

Seems to me that a bit of pace is enough to build you up, and rest all the nation's future hopes on. Because he's certainly not there on merit.

Looking forward to seeing Bentley feature.

SWP is better than Lennon and Milner tbh. Taylor still has his faults but given another couple of years he will be quality imo. Milner just needs to improve on his end product and he can go on to be a great player if he does.

On a side note why do Lennon and Chimbonda always wear gloves?