Owen: I Fancy Taking Over The Baton

Guest nufc1984

Guest nufc1984

from .cock, its a video so i can't watch it.

"Magpie Michael relishing challenge of being the main marksman at SJP in post-Shearer era."

Could someone give me a summary of the interview?

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

He paid tribute to Shearer and then talked about himself taking over from him and become the main goalscorer for Newcastle in the years to come. He revealed that he hasnt been offered the number 9 shirt yet and finally he talked about the delight by getting into Europe.

That was pretty much it I think :)

Guest GLENEAGLE

i watched it just now. He said that he wants to take over the baton from shearer and lead the team next year scoring goals as the number 1 striker. He said he hasnt been offered the Number 9 shirt but he said if he was then it would be certainly something to talk about. He also said that its great to be back in Europe and if if Newastle win a trophy next season, it would probably be bigger than England winning the world cup because the Newcastle fans would be totally over the moon. There was nothing else of major importance that he said really.

Guest nufc1984

Cue all the fans saying "glad to hear Michael say that....it proves he wants to stay.......he loves the toon....."

bluesleep.gif

Cue all the fans saying "glad to hear Michael say that....it proves he wants to stay.......he loves the toon....."

bluesleep.gif

Yup, thats how they make me feel as well.

Luque, Emre, Boumsong, now Owen......i await with anticipation them staying at the club and proving their love for the toon.

Guest donige

this is actually the first time this season i have actually been happy with the club. the future is definitely bright isnt it

Guest thompers

this is actually the first time this season i have actually been happy with the club. the future is definitely bright isnt it

Aye, brighter than orange that's for sure. Especially since we're about the appoint Glenn "the relegation master" Roeder.

Oh, yeah, things are looking great. Totally uninspiring manager. No idea who will or won't be at the club other than a few completely PR-tastic shite interviews. A squad where a good portion of the first team aren't really good enough.

I'm so happy, i could wee myself.

Guest donige

Aye, brighter than orange that's for sure. Especially since we're about the appoint Glenn "the relegation master" Roeder.

yes exactly glenn can do a fantastic long term job for the club and we can also make some experienced top class additions i hope.

Definately I agree....very nice to hear little Owen say that..maybe the number 9 would fire him up for a 30 goal season :D

Guest donige

Definately I agree....very nice to hear little Owen say that..maybe the number 9 would fire him up for a 30 goal season :D

yep michael is definitely going to become a toon legend isnt he

• 1 year later...

How did he even say all this when his jaw is shattered :lol:

Edit: Oh ok that was a year a go  :blush: