Young players you loved who turned out to be utter sh*t

Guest posadageordie

Guest smoggeordie

Lormor

Anth used to get the 305 bus to games.

I've seen Krul on the 306 a couple of times now.

Paul Stephenson looked great when he first hit the scene - pacey and not frightened to take on the fullback and beat him. Never quite recovered from being sacrificed to Millwall (by Jim Smith, IIRC).

Ian Bogie - perhaps too much expected at the time. He was seen as heir-apparent to Gascoigne (when he went to Spurs), but again, probably suffered from the pressure.

The kid in the McDonalds advert doing keepy-ups in the back garden. Wonder what happened to him???

Got paid in Big Macs  got up to 30 stone at age 14 then died of a massive hear attack!

The kid in the McDonalds advert doing keepy-ups in the back garden. Wonder what happened to him???

Got paid in Big Macs  got up to 30 stone at age 14 then died of a massive heart attack!

Too many pirouettes and sideways passes I think...

Died

Got paid in Big Macs  got up to 30 stone at age 14 then died of a massive heart attack!

Too many pirouettes and sideways passes I think...

He learned the pirouettes in Maccy D's on those stools IIRC.

Viana isn't anywhere near s*** tbh

Is too

Dean Bowditch also

Dean's brother Ben was at Spurs, the first player Spurs put straight on to a professional contract bypassing YTS.  Went downhill doing illegal substances, sacked from Spurs, then Barnet, last I heard sacked from Woking.  Waste of a talented CB, was captain of the England u20's when Spurs got shot.

Don't know what happened to Dean.

Is too

Dean Bowditch also

Dean's brother Ben was at Spurs, the first player Spurs put straight on to a professional contract bypassing YTS.  Went downhill doing illegal substances, sacked from Spurs, then Barnet, last I heard sacked from Woking.  Waste of a talented CB, was captain of the England u20's when Spurs got shit.

When did this happen?

Is too

Dean Bowditch also

Dean's brother Ben was at Spurs, the first player Spurs put straight on to a professional contract bypassing YTS.  Went downhill doing illegal substances, sacked from Spurs, then Barnet, last I heard sacked from Woking.  Waste of a talented CB, was captain of the England u20's when Spurs got s***.

When did this happen?

Less than a year after this:

http://www.thefa.com/England/U19s/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2003/06

Seems like he's with Cambridge City now.  Maybe he's got himself sorted out now, hope so, but threw away a chance of a lifetime.  Stupid really.

Guest optimistic nit

cant believe the likes of zog and dyer are being mentioned without the piece of shit that mascarades under the name of steven taylor.

Chopra

Dyer

Ramage

Ameobi

Pattinson

IN particular Pattinson !

All shite!

Chopra has turned out to be shite? 22 goals during the first season he's actually been given a chance in - he couldn't have done much more.