Premiership Referees: Who's the Biggest Tosser?

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

Before I give my opinion it would be interesting to see who others think is the biggest tosser? For me, one stands head and shoulders above the rest for arrogance and "look at me" status. I'm not talking about the worst ref here in terms of who makes a lot of bad decisions otherwise Steve Bennett would have it tied up but about who as a person is a complete tit.

So what do you reckon?

People have referrees they like and dislike, and they are different between teams.

That is because some referees liketo be tight on certain things, and are less likely to blow for other infringements.

Thus some referees are likely to blow against certain teams more than others.

Special mention to 'Ex Premiership Referee Jeff Winter'. I fucking detest that media-hunting twat.

Yeah, whenever there's a dodgy decision he always has to have a say on it. Got a horrible smug aura about him aswell.

Jeff Winter was a 100% fucking arsehole. Didn't he think in some match (maybe his last one) when the players were being applauded off that the fans were doing it for him? :lol: Tosser, and I'll never ever forgive him for calling that Boro match off because Juninho, among others, was injured, the cheating cock.

I think if we're talking about refs who love themselves and think the game is all about them, you've got to be looking at Rennie and Poll.

Guest kingdawson

Best Ref = Howard Webb

Worst ref = Tie betweenRob Styles and Alan Wiley (think styles edges it though)

Guest Geordiesned

Ok, a few views so far so here's mine.

Tonights referee (and ours on Sunday), Rob Styles, is for me a complete inbred greasy smary little shite of a man. Ignore the fact he's a ref for a second, the bloke is so far up his own arse it's ridiculous. The way he sent off Roberts at the end tonight was all far more about getting himself on the telly and making people look at him than it was about anything Roberts had done. I mean, for Christ sake, all Roberts did was pat the ball down out of the air and it rolled 3 yards from where the free kick was due to be taken! He's always an arrogant twatface whenever I've seen him ref and I think I'd be banned for life if he refereed a game I was playing in. He's just the sort of person you would never tire of punching in the face!

...and breath.  :razz:

Jeff Winter was a 100% fucking arsehole. Didn't he think in some match (maybe his last one) when the players were being applauded off that the fans were doing it for him? :lol: Tosser, and I'll never ever forgive him for calling that Boro match off because Juninho, among others, was injured, the cheating cock.

I think if we're talking about refs who love themselves and think the game is all about them, you've got to be looking at Rennie and Poll.

100% agreed. His last match was at Anfield and he came out with the smarmiest comment in his autobiography you'll ever read. Someone will dig the quote out I'm sure. Toe-curling.  :lol:

To be quite frank with all you Newcastle Onliners, I genuinely think Mike Riley is the biggest c*** referee that has ever lived, not just as a referee, as a bloke as well he's c***.  That sending off of Robert against Arsenal the arsehole, spoiled the game and was completely unnecessary, there are many, many other examples of his utter foolishness and bastardisation of the laws of the game, particularly where the toon are involved.

100% agreed. His last match was at Anfield and he came out with the smarmiest comment in his autobiography you'll ever read. Someone will dig the quote out I'm sure. Toe-curling.  :lol:

"I had mixed feelings. On the one hand I wanted to finish the game a little early and get off the pitch before people saw big tough Jeff Winter in tears. Then again, I didn’t want the game to end. Liverpool were 4-0 up, so it was in my hands. Nobody would care either way. In the end I played a little bit extra, waiting until play was at the Kop end, before sounding the final shrill blast — a bit like the Last Post. The fans behind the goal burst into spontaneous applause. It was longer and louder than normal, even for a big home win. Did they know it was my final visit? Was the applause for me? They are such knowledgeable football people, that it would not surprise me."

"I had mixed feelings. On the one hand I wanted to finish the game a little early and get off the pitch before people saw big tough Jeff Winter in tears. Then again, I didn’t want the game to end. Liverpool were 4-0 up, so it was in my hands. Nobody would care either way. In the end I played a little bit extra, waiting until play was at the Kop end, before sounding the final shrill blast — a bit like the Last Post. The fans behind the goal burst into spontaneous applause. It was longer and louder than normal, even for a big home win. Did they know it was my final visit? Was the applause for me? They are such knowledgeable football people, that it would not surprise me."

O0 That's the one.  :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

"I had mixed feelings. On the one hand I wanted to finish the game a little early and get off the pitch before people saw big tough Jeff Winter in tears. Then again, I didnt want the game to end. Liverpool were 4-0 up, so it was in my hands. Nobody would care either way. In the end I played a little bit extra, waiting until play was at the Kop end, before sounding the final shrill blast a bit like the Last Post. The fans behind the goal burst into spontaneous applause. It was longer and louder than normal, even for a big home win. Did they know it was my final visit? Was the applause for me? They are such knowledgeable football people, that it would not surprise me."

O0 That's the one.  :lol:

He was even a twat on Superstars!

Guest kingdawson

Jeff Winter was a 100% f****** arsehole. Didn't he think in some match (maybe his last one) when the players were being applauded off that the fans were doing it for him? :lol: Tosser, and I'll never ever forgive him for calling that Boro match off because Juninho, among others, was injured, the cheating cock.

"I had mixed feelings. On the one hand I wanted to finish the game a little early and get off the pitch before people saw big tough Jeff Winter in tears. Then again, I didnt want the game to end. Liverpool were 4-0 up, so it was in my hands. Nobody would care either way. In the end I played a little bit extra, waiting until play was at the Kop end, before sounding the final shrill blast a bit like the Last Post. The fans behind the goal burst into spontaneous applause. It was longer and louder than normal, even for a big home win. Did they know it was my final visit? Was the applause for me? They are such knowledgeable football people, that it would not surprise me."

mackems.gif what a prat.