Premiership Referees: Who's the Biggest Tosser?

Guest Geordiesned

Guest NUFCnutter

Uriah Rennie, without a doubt, that man loves himself and always makes himself the talking point!

To be quite frank with all you Newcastle Onliners, I genuinely think Mike Riley is the biggest c*** referee that has ever lived, not just as a referee, as a bloke as well he's c***.  That sending off of Robert against Arsenal the arsehole, spoiled the game and was completely unnecessary, there are many, many other examples of his utter foolishness and bastardisation of the laws of the game, particularly where the toon are involved.

Wasn't it Riley who was staring straight at Olly Bernard when Thomas Gravesen nearly shattered his shin into a million pieces, ignored it and went and gave Everton a soft penalty against Woodgate thirty seconds later?

Those Robert and Bernard decisions, I was fucking seething for days afterwards.

Trelford Mills you loonies!

The angriest I've ever, ever seen my old man. If he could have got his hands on Mills (spit), he'd have murdered him. Not joking. :nope:

To be quite frank with all you Newcastle Onliners, I genuinely think Mike Riley is the biggest c*** referee that has ever lived, not just as a referee, as a bloke as well he's c***.  That sending off of Robert against Arsenal the arsehole, spoiled the game and was completely unnecessary, there are many, many other examples of his utter foolishness and bastardisation of the laws of the game, particularly where the toon are involved.

Wasn't it Riley who was staring straight at Olly Bernard when Thomas Gravesen nearly shattered his shin into a million pieces, ignored it and went and gave Everton a soft penalty against Woodgate thirty seconds later?

I thought he caught Bernard on the top of his knee/thigh?

You're probably right actually. Whatever it was is probably why Bernard's never played for two fucking years, the baldy headed twat.

Guest Geordiesned

Aye he did. I remember the big screen at Goodison actually showed the replay of it (which even then they weren't supposed to) and the away section went absolutely mental!

Trelford Mills you loonies!

The angriest I've ever, ever seen my old man. If he could have got his hands on Mills (spit), he'd have murdered him. Not joking. :nope:

Cunt of the highest order. Bigger cunt than any of his modern day contemporaries.

Aye he did. I remember the big screen at Goodison actually showed the replay of it (which even then they weren't supposed to) and the away section went absolutely mental!

That was Neale Barry.  But you're right.

Ah yes, I often get him and Riley mixed up, they both look like whiny snivelling twats.

See?

I forgot another absolute c***.  BRIAN CODDINGTON, SHEFFIELD.  All those who were at the Baseball Ground 1992 know why.

3 sent off iirc?  :rant:

Aye Midds, and Terry Mac sent to the stand.  We hand on heart were the better team when we had 9 men, we were 2-0 doon and came back to 2-1 with 9 and looked like we could get a draw, then he sent O'Brien off, cunt.  I've got his address off www.b4usearch.com think he might have a fragrant christmas card with a Newcastle postmark on it this year.

Steve Bennett followed by Uriah Rennie. They both come across like clueless fools trying to act like referees but not really having a fucking clue what they're doing.

IIRC Bennett is FA Cup final ref too!

IIRC Bennett is FA Cup final ref too!

He is indeed.

Come on Paul, give your opinion. I'm sure you've said as much before but I can't remember who you named.

I forgot another absolute c***.  BRIAN CODDINGTON, SHEFFIELD.  All those who were at the Baseball Ground 1992 know why.

Aye Midds, and Terry Mac sent to the stand.  We hand on heart were the better team when we had 9 men, we were 2-0 doon and came back to 2-1 with 9 and looked like we could get a draw, then he sent O'Brien off, cunt.  I've got his address off www.b4usearch.com think he might have a fragrant christmas card with a Newcastle postmark on it this year.

Hell hath no fury like a West-End lad scorned!  :lol:

Aye Midds, and Terry Mac sent to the stand.   We hand on heart were the better team when we had 9 men, we were 2-0 doon and came back to 2-1 with 9 and looked like we could get a draw, then he sent O'Brien off, c***.  I've got his address off www.b4usearch.com think he might have a fragrant christmas card with a Newcastle postmark on it this year.

You know it hehehe.  Tell you what though, that day was comfortably my proudest as a toon fan.  Pisses me off when people slag our support in the early 90's because our fans that were there were fucking great.  That season, and we were absolute and utter shite, we'd regularly take 4 and 5,000 away, arguably the best away support in the country alongside Leeds and Man Utd at the time, only difference was they were at the top of the first and we were at the bottom of the second.  I remember being at Southend NYD and we must've had nearly 2,000 fans there on NYD, bottom of the league, every cunt with hangovers, 12 lunchtime kick off, to see us lose 4-0.

Anyway best referees I can remember were Roger Milford (RIP) and George Courtney, who despite being from Durham refereed the two play off games between Sunderland and The Toon, and did very well.

Aye Midds, and Terry Mac sent to the stand.  We hand on heart were the better team when we had 9 men, we were 2-0 doon and came back to 2-1 with 9 and looked like we could get a draw, then he sent O'Brien off, c***.  I've got his address off www.b4usearch.com think he might have a fragrant christmas card with a Newcastle postmark on it this year.

You know it hehehe.  Tell you what though, that day was comfortably my proudest as a toon fan.  Pisses me off when people slag our support in the early 90's because our fans that were there were fucking great.  That season, and we were absolute and utter shite, we'd regularly take 4 and 5,000 away, arguably the best away support in the country alongside Leeds and Man Utd at the time, only difference was they were at the top of the first and we were at the bottom of the second.  I remember being at Southend NYD and we must've had nearly 2,000 fans there on NYD, bottom of the league, every cunt with hangovers, 12 lunchtime kick off, to see us lose 4-0.

Anyway best referees I can remember were Roger Milford (RIP) and George Courtney, who despite being from Durham refereed the two play off games between Sunderland and The Toon, and did very well.

Old school.  blueyes.gif

I'd be tempted to add Keith Hackett to those 2.

Aye Midds, and Terry Mac sent to the stand.   We hand on heart were the better team when we had 9 men, we were 2-0 doon and came back to 2-1 with 9 and looked like we could get a draw, then he sent O'Brien off, c***.  I've got his address off www.b4usearch.com think he might have a fragrant christmas card with a Newcastle postmark on it this year.

You know it hehehe.   Tell you what though, that day was comfortably my proudest as a toon fan.  Pisses me off when people slag our support in the early 90's because our fans that were there were f****** great.   That season, and we were absolute and utter s****, we'd regularly take 4 and 5,000 away, arguably the best away support in the country alongside Leeds and Man Utd at the time, only difference was they were at the top of the first and we were at the bottom of the second.   I remember being at Southend NYD and we must've had nearly 2,000 fans there on NYD, bottom of the league, every c*** with hangovers, 12 lunchtime kick off, to see us lose 4-0.

Old school.  blueyes.gif

I'd be tempted to add Keith Hackett to those 2.

Good shout, he always seemed to be the referees spokesman as well in the late 80's and early 90's.