bestest nufc player ever

Guest Hibbits left foot
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest JamesD

never saw beardsley, or shearer in his prime for that matter, but from wathcing old videos, I liked beardesly more.  Seems like he had such amazing skill and vision, and was just an all around great footballer.

Guest Hibbits left foot

Sir Peter ( may Allah pour his blessings upon him) woz the greatest imo seen supermac , keegan waddlar, kenny wharton ( just kidding) touch of an angel, face like quasimodo ( tears) simply de bestest ( sniff) ...

Guest Hibbits left foot

Yes , Sir Peter ( may Allah smite the unbelievers ) more genius than Einstein, uglier than Capitalism ...

Where is Bramble?

Southbound carriageway of the A19 hopefully. He's a fucking berk.

Going to visit his equally slack-jawed brother.

Couldn't give a fuck. As long as it's in the opposite direction to Newcastle, I'm happy.  :)

Guest Hibbits left foot

And lo, did Sir Peter walk upon the water and say unto the youth team;" suffer the little children to come unto me"... and verily did he come under fa scrutiny , but the fa badeth him good and there was much rejoicing and terrymac dideth taketh the bets for unto the grand national saying thereof  " i shall not be an usurer in thy fathers house" and Lord Peter did sayeth, " Well to be fair like " ...

Guest Hibbits left foot

Len White was canny...

UNBELIEVER!!!! Your forces of evil should be cut down on the battlefield!!!