Duff Out For 6 Months!

Crumpy Gunt

He's been a nightmarish signing thus far.

I would like toi see how he plays in a B&W shirt under decent management and coaching. I am not his biggest fan but I think a better manager would get some more out of him than we have seen so far

Guest Ridzuan

We need to sign a new left midfielder in the summer as well.Luque will be gone,even if he is stays,I dont think he will play,Zoggy,dont think he has the capabilities yet to become a regular player,Duff out injured and prone to injuries.Cant only depend on Milner.Thats why we need a new left midfielder as well.

Guest mishka17

so what he's injured? he's usuless tbh...zoggy must return to great form and get the place on left side

Guest Ridzuan

so what he's injured? he's usuless tbh...zoggy must return to great form and get the place on left side

Hes been useless this season.If he can get back to his form the previous season,I dont mind having him playing for us week in and week out.

No comment.

He says as he presses the 'Post Comment' button.  :lol:

Anyway, what Wullie is likely trying to say is that Duff is more or less a waste of space and the only harm this really does us is that now there's no chance some other club will be stupid enough to try and get him off of us.

Shame really.