football board split ?

madras

one for the mods.........would it be possible to section off a bit of the forum for fact and a bit for fiction,rumour,conjecture etc

ie "player X IS going to team Y and here is the source" and the source would have to be a direct quote not supposition or "a club insider said"

or would that be too lonely a place ?

It is possible. 

What you've asked for is basically the Transfer Forum, though. 

i wasn't wanting it just to be transfers,any footy news that is 100% true as opposed to tosh

It is possible. 

i wasn't wanting it just to be transfers,any footy news that is 100% true as opposed to tosh

What Bluf is getting at is that's what this forum would then be, in effect.

Oh, and I don't see the point either, never have. If you only want 100% confirmed news go to the BBC. Even then it's not certain, like.

It is possible. 

Since when was anything 100%?  You'd have better luck asking for a Transfer Forum, to be honest, but those boats have sailed.  You all decided this way was better, and fair enough. 

It's pretty impossible. What your saying is someone will post a topic like this...

"I have heard that Newcastle are close to signing Ronaldo but i have no evidence so it deserves to be in the not really sure whether it's fact or fiction forum"