Serious question

Guest posadageordie

Guest posadageordie

How many people talk with authority about players they've only seen the stats of on some computer game? Very depressing aspect of this board in my opinion.

Guest posadageordie

I'm glad I've struck a chord. I thought it was only me who didn't know about the ability and striking prowess of Claude N'Donga N'Donga in Copenhagens' under 19 team.

Guest TheOrder

I'm glad I've struck a chord. I thought it was only me who didn't know about the ability and striking prowess of Claude N'Donga N'Donga in Copenhagens' under 19 team.

:D

How many people talk with authority about players they've only seen the stats of on some computer game? Very depressing aspect of this board in my opinion.

I gave up doing that after Simon Davies & Matthew Ethrington didn't become the world beaters in real life as they were for me with my all conquering Peterborough team of I think 1997, which also had the mighty Andri Sigporson  & Mads jorgenson in it. It is much cooler now to drop in the names of players mentioned in talent scout in World Soccer magazine, it sends FM crew off to check these guys out.

Guest Alan_Shearer

Tell you what Bowyer has very good stats on Pro 6, is a joke.

Adriano is the best striker on the planet, Luque is mint. etc etc, Martins shot power needs updating :)

not surprised, he's a defender

mark hughes was the must have on my last footy manager game,took ages to load on a comodore 64 aswell

Guest Knightrider

FM/CM is so yesterday, YT is where it's at.

Youth Training?

Keep guessing.

.....erm..........no, i'm dry. Sorry.

Youtube, howay, these fucking old gets ;)

Guest posadageordie

Has anyone ever done this?

f****** exactly. But hey, I suppose if you've been here three days you'll have seen loads of it.

I am always here. I live in the rafters.

FM/CM is so yesterday, YT is where it's at.

Youth Training?

Keep guessing.

.....erm..........no, i'm dry. Sorry.

Youtube, howay, these fucking old gets ;)

:lol:

Fuck that, i'm 31, thats far too hip for me, that.

Very much like MySpace and mopeds, i leave that shite to the young 'uns.

f****** exactly. But hey, I suppose if you've been here three days you'll have seen loads of it.

:lol:

Guest Knightrider

Youtube, howay, these f****** old gets ;)

DARN!!! I was going to say that because I am sure you typed YouTube in then you edited your post

No edit, that's a flashback.

Seeing as you claim there's loads of this going on, I'm sure you won't have any trouble pointing out a few examples..?

Guest posadageordie

Seeing as you claim there's loads of this going on, I'm sure you won't have any trouble pointing out a few examples..?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=39821.0