Lets give Big Sam a reception he will never forget

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

If anyone is going to Watford tomorrow lets really make Sam feel welcome. Sing his name all through the game. Think of the effect this would have on the man and how much he would appreciate this and see what we are all about.

Those of you who are opposed to his appointment (and judging by the polls you are gradually coming round) it is inevitable it is going to happen so why not give Big Sam that little extra motivation he probably dosnt need but would appreciate anyway.

Theres only one Big Sam

One Big Sam

Walking along singing our song

Walking in a Big Sam wonderland

Big Sams black and white army

Guest eyeball_tickler

i'd expect him to be there tomorrow so this welcome would be a good idea.

plus, if we get beat there can always be a protest to get him out.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm gonna s*** in an empty crisp packet then chuck it at him - he'll not forget that and get the message on day 1.

I bet you dont  :uglystupid2:

If anyone is going to Watford tomorrow lets really make Sam feel welcome. Sing his name all through the game. Think of the effect this would have on the man and how much he would appreciate this and see what we are all about.

Those of you who are opposed to his appointment (and judging by the polls you are gradually coming round) it is inevitable it is going to happen so why not give Big Sam that little extra motivation he probably dosnt need but would appreciate anyway.

:thup:

Sam, Sam he's our man,

if he can't do it...

Sack Freddy!

Biggy biggy biggy, can't you see

Sometime your jowls just hypnotise me,

And I just love your sheepskin coat

And your fat brown envelope...

Guest Phil K

How about...

Sack the Board Sack the Board Sack the Board Sack the Board

More appropriate I think.

How about

There's only one Bobby Robson, One Bobby Robson

there's only one Bobby Robson, One Bobby Robson

Im not against Big Sam however i would rather put a smile on Bobby's face then Sam's

Guest Steven_MB

Anyone chanting for Big Sam at the Watford match does run the risk of looking exceedingly f****** stupid if/when someone else gets the job. :parky:

and another coach may not want they job, as they won't feel supported.

Guest Gemmill

Anyone chanting for Big Sam at the Watford match does run the risk of looking exceedingly f****** stupid if/when someone else gets the job. :parky:

and another coach may not want they job, as they won't feel supported.

Maybe we could throw a caveat into some of the songs.  Or maybe you could get a grip. :razz:

Alan Shearer said: “I believe Sam Allardyce has the sort of strong personality to sort out Newcastle and set them in the right direction again. The job he has done at Bolton has been unbelievable. It is clear he can motivate players. He comes across as a straight-talking manager who gets his message across to the players. And he will not take any messing around either. That is what you need at a club — someone single-minded and strong.”

Shearer added: “He has taken players from all sorts of clubs and from all different parts of the world. Just look at some of the names he has had who have played at the very top, like Djorkaeff, Anelka, Campo. He has got them playing for Bolton and helping to make the club into a Premiership force. He has also discovered some great players as well and reinvigorated those who looked on their way out. He went into that club and laid down the foundations for success — and this is what Newcastle needs. I don’t claim to know the man well personally. But I am good friends with Gary Speed at Bolton and he is a massive fan of Sam.

Crumpy Gunt said: "I'm gonna s*** in an empty crisp packet then chuck it at him - he'll not forget that and get the message on day 1."

Two slightly differing opinions there then. Who do you think has the better grasp of the significance of the appointment? :)

Alan Shearer said: I believe Sam Allardyce has the sort of strong personality to sort out Newcastle and set them in the right direction again. The job he has done at Bolton has been unbelievable. It is clear he can motivate players. He comes across as a straight-talking manager who gets his message across to the players. And he will not take any messing around either. That is what you need at a club someone single-minded and strong.

Shearer added: He has taken players from all sorts of clubs and from all different parts of the world. Just look at some of the names he has had who have played at the very top, like Djorkaeff, Anelka, Campo. He has got them playing for Bolton and helping to make the club into a Premiership force. He has also discovered some great players as well and reinvigorated those who looked on their way out. He went into that club and laid down the foundations for success and this is what Newcastle needs. I dont claim to know the man well personally. But I am good friends with Gary Speed at Bolton and he is a massive fan of Sam.

Crumpy Gunt said: "I'm gonna s*** in an empty crisp packet then chuck it at him - he'll not forget that and get the message on day 1."

Two slightly differing opinions there then. Who do you think has the better grasp of the significance of the appointment? :)

Aye, shearer always speaks from the heart, never a towing-the-line load of shite from him. This is the same fella who validated Roeder, or are you ignoring that, as it contradicts your pathetic point?

Guest sicko2ndbest

I hope he goes to the game tomorrow, i've a feeling he will because of the destination of the meeting in London

Toon fans should show their appreciation to Big Sam for choosing us. Looking from the outside in we are a train wreck, and i am so pleased we have attracted a manager of his calibre.

I am so confident he will do a good job, moreso than any of the so called big 4 bosses  :thup: