Get prepared for a massive clear out

Guest Hibbits left foot

Guest Hibbits left foot

Big Sam will already know who he wants to keep/let go methinks , so there will be no pissing about , wave bye bye to; Shola, Titus, Owen,Pav,Baba,Pattinson,Luque,Terry Mac,Duff,Butt,Emre,Pearson,Clarkie,St James Park Tea lady,Nobby,Moore, and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all!

Guest posadageordie

He will keep Bramble I reckon.

Can see Emre and Parker being peddled for being lightweight and ineffective. And too small.

cant see clarkie going, or nobby, duff, butt and emre for that matter (not this summer anyway!).

and for some reason, i would quite like to see luque given a year under sam.

dont know about anyone else on here but i think, if he signs, we finally have a manager to trust

Guest Hibbits left foot

Apparently the Tea lady has balked at Big Sams use of the long ball...

Guest posadageordie

cant see clarkie going, or nobby, duff, butt and emre for that matter (not this summer anyway!).

dont know about anyone else on here but i think, if he signs, we finally have a manager to trust

I agree. But the first thing he should do is get rid of the hopeless jobs for the boys backroom staff, Clark, McDermott etc and get some proven top quality coaches in, not people who are there to shift cones around and tell jokes.

Guest NUFCnutter

I had heard that the tea lady had just signed a contract extension prior to Roeder's resignation. The hobnobs had been a stumbling block, but Shepherd has agreed not to eat the whole packet 5 minutes before half time. mackems.gif

I agree. But the first thing he should do is get rid of the hopeless jobs for the boys backroom staff, Clark, McDermott etc and get some proven top quality coaches in, not people who are there to shift cones around and tell jokes.

i dont think anyone would argue with that.

but i think clark will stay, he is fully qualified and will probs still look after the reserves

Guest smoggeordie

Big Sam will already know who he wants to keep/let go methinks , so there will be no pissing about , wave bye bye to; Shola, Titus, Owen,Pav,Baba,Pattinson,Luque,Terry Mac,Duff,Butt,Emre,Pearson,Clarkie,St James Park Tea lady,Nobby,Moore, and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all!

Wouldn't be sad to see any of those players go.

Guest NUFCnutter

I had a massive clearout this morning :clap: My lass wouldn't go into the bathroom for a good 30 minutes afterwards mackems.gif

Guest NUFCnutter

Well I think the tea lady and Uncle Tom Cobbley have not been too bad this season. blueyes.gif

Guest NSMagpie

You're too optimistic. If Sam let all of them go, that would mean there are some substantial transfer funds to find adequate replacements.

Anyway, I would keep St James Park Tea Lady and Owen.

The thing that does worry me about a new manager coming in, is that there's a chance he'd like to give the likes of Bramble and Luque a chance, to see if he can improve them. But the likes of them are just beyond improvement in my opinion.

Guest NUFCnutter

The thing that does worry me about a new manager coming in, is that there's a chance he'd like to give the likes of Bramble and Luque a chance, to see if he can improve them. But the likes of them are just beyond improvement in my opinion.

I have heard that our tea lady is in contention for the tea lady world cup 2008, and that the mackems would give a packet of Jammy Dodgers to get her. Keep her on, I say!

Surely Sam must've known that attacking Bramble was always going to be their best chance to score against us when he was at Bolton?

Butt?

I had heard that the tea lady had just signed a contract extension prior to Roeder's resignation. The hobnobs had been a stumbling block, but Shepherd has agreed not to eat the whole packet 5 minutes before half time. mackems.gif

And ofc she's now on 80k a week

Guest posadageordie

Butt?

Butt whatt?

I had a massive clearout this morning :clap: My lass wouldn't go into the bathroom for a good 30 minutes afterwards mackems.gif

I have heard that our tea lady is in contention for the tea lady world cup 2008, and that the mackems would give a packet of Jammy Dodgers to get her. Keep her on, I say!

Terrible tbh, don't give up your day job.  :lol:

Guest NUFCnutter

Well I should get points for trying. Watch out for me on the Eurovision Song Contest tonight, you cant miss me I am playing an accordian!

Guest Saint Andy

don't be daft.