What positon would you be satisfied with next season

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats your minimum requirements regardless of who is manager? I'd be happy with top 10, but I would'nt be too fussed with we finished 12th ish, as I don't think we can expect much from next season, as it will be a season where alot of changes are made.

I don't really mind - obvious improvement is the absolute minumum. But, i think we've got too good a team to be lingering in the bottom half. But if we finish 11th, 12th, yet show promising signs, i won't be too disappointed. These things take time. Remember that it took Bobby his third season to get us where we should have been. It's just that the transitional periods under Souness and Roeder were never going to come to anything, cos they were shite managers. Allardyce is a good manager.

Top half, ideally.

I would be happy with a UEFA spot, I wouldn't be happy at all if we were in the bottom half.  I'd be reasonably happy just to see us making a bit of progress for a change.

I wonder what this board'll be like if we only just manage to survive relegation next season.

If that's the case, ban me. ;)

I suspect it might be best if we just closed the forum for about a month.

Top 8....As long as we move in the right direction im going to be patient about it and quite happy, everything else is a bonus.

Rome wasn't built on a day...How f****** deep did not that sound hehe

Guest Steven_MB

I just want us challenging for things, If it's really close and we only just don't make UEFA I will be happy, I'd like a nice cup run as well!

we're not a million miles away from the uefa cup.

agreed. as long as we show improvement I would be happy. That small improvement would at least have us challenging for the UEFA spots.

a run in both cups,at worst, to both quarter final stages would re-assure me that improvements were being made.