Real Madrid vs Espanyol

Baggio

Walter Pandiani (Former Brum reserves player)  scoring a hatrick vs Real  Madrid :lol:

the Spanish league this season is poor, all teams look like they don't even want to win it, no team can honestly say they deserves the title, the winner will simply be the best of the  worst..

Just goes to show how much a difference there is if you have a quality manager, Madrid have'nt been all that good for the past 2-3 seasons but in comes Capello and they look like champions

Yet they are going to sack him at the end of the season :lol:

time to dance!

was gonna run up and post earlier telling people they should be watching it but decided i couldn't be arsed. When Higuain scored i screaamed. Now, C'MON Betis, stop being shit for just 1 match.

Aren't Real fans pretty unanimous in their hatred of Capello? They've been s**** most of the season.

They aint happy because the football aint entertaining enough for them :lol:

They were fuming because Capello play 2 DCM.

Guest gggg
Aren't Real fans pretty unanimous in their hatred of Capello? They've been shite most of the season.

They've been shite for about 4 years. If he wins them the title he'll be a Legend there.

He's still leaving mind.

Aren't Real fans pretty unanimous in their hatred of Capello? They've been s**** most of the season.

They aint happy because the football aint entertaining enough for them :lol:

They were fuming because Capello play 2 DCM.

Bunch of retards tbh, they are the only reason  Owen is playing for us, because he "only scores goals" :lol:

its ridiculous though. He put in 2 DCM - they were okay, but everyone moaned. He takes one out, they become utter shit then improve. As soon as they've improved he lobs the 2nd DCM in... and they get better. Its all messed up.

Either way, they're top now even if only with an extra game played so it shows that Barca have been pretty gash too... its just sad that their Getafe stuffing was in the Copa Del Lame.

Two quality games of football.

Premiership most entertaining my arse.

Your kidding right?

I've been watching the La-Liga for 5 years now, its boring as hell, aside from the few decent games played this season, most of the games are less entertaning then a sunday league game..its boring,useless football and this years La-Liga has been a major let down on the field..

Would rather watch Portsmouth face Man city rather then watch Valencia face Betis tbh..