Shepherd: Europe's A Must

thewellander

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/sundaysun/tm_headline=europe-s-a-must%26method=full%26objectid=19096202%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Here are what I thought were interesting highlights from the article linked above:

- “The first job for the new manager is to get Newcastle back into the top six in the Premiership and to make sure that the club is playing regularly in Europe. That is the minimum we expect,” said Shepherd.

- Shepherd, who will give  Allardyce a four-year contract worth £10 million and a £20 million transfer kitty, reflected sadly on Roeder’s departure.

- Allardyce has already begun the process of forming a new backroom staff and identifying players he would like to bring to Tyneside, with an unnamed French youngster set to arrive and Aston Villa defender Jlloyd Samuel a possible target.

Always find it funny.

Freddy Shepherd AIM is everything he got under Sir Bobby Robson.

- Top 6 consistently - 3rd, 4th, 5th -

- European qualification consistently - Champions League and Uefa Cup -

- Challenging for trophies - Uefa Cup Semi Final and Fa Cup Semi Final -

The c**ts he has appointed since 14th, 7th, 13th.

With no European qualification this season.

Be interesting to see if Big Sam can stop the rot of sh*t Shepherd has got this club in since the sacking of Sir Bobby Robson.

Wanted him at Bolton thats why he is linked.

So we can consider it to be a spurious, invented link then (like most of the other bollocks about Sam's plans)?

I sure hope so - Samuel is not an improvement!

So we can consider it to be a spurious, invented link then (like most of the other bollocks about Sam's plans)?

hahaahahahhaaha, you're funny.

He isn't, he is just as shit as anything we have.

As shit as Bramble, widely recognised around the country as the worst defender in the league? Worse than Babayaro, a player so useless no-one really complains that he chooses not to play very much?

As shit as Bramble, widely recognised around the country as the worst defender in the league? Worse than Babayaro, a player so useless no-one really complains that he chooses not to play very much?

Pretty much, ask Brummie what he thinks of him.

I understand that you think we have the worst players in the world, we are the shittest club in the premiership etc etc.. but believe it or not there are players out there who are just as bad as ours. Crazy I know!