Is it just me....

Guest TheOrder

Guest TheOrder

or is Peter Reid pissed as a fart on Goals on Sunday.

This is embarrassing. :blush: I just had to turn over for a few seconds, because he stopped mid sentence, stared for a good 10 seconds, then started again.

Can remember when Freddie Flintoff did a piece before the game against Paraguay, in the World Cup. That was a laugh.

And Paul Merson that time on SSN, that was funny. And was there ever a Gillette Soccer Saturday where Georgie Best wasn't pissed?

there's this sports presenter on a bulgarian channel who I suspect has some sort of stimulant habit.. always ultra-excited, talking with 10 words a second, waving hands, sweating heavily, enormous eyeballs.. 100% crank junky

Guest gggg
there's this sports presenter on a bulgarian channel who I suspect has some sort of stimulant habit.. always ultra-excited, talking with 10 words a second, waving hands, sweating heavily, enormous eyeballs.. 100% crank junky

Davina Mccall?

Can remember when Freddie Flintoff did a piece before the game against Paraguay, in the World Cup. That was a laugh.

And Paul Merson that time on SSN, that was funny. And was there ever a Gillette Soccer Saturday where Georgie Best wasn't pissed?

Which time? The first time or the 92nd time?