That's Entertainment!

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Where does this bollocks come from? As an avid fan of our club's history it seems to me this whole "steeped in attacking football" thing is a myth because throughout the years we've hardly played it and when we have, it's been while a second division club (Cox, KK's first full season etc.) and during the 50s and before. Only KK as a top-flight club had us playing attacking football and of course, Sir Bobby to an extent. The rest is a mixed bag.

Guest BooBoo

Fact is, if we finish 5th next season playing direct football, not many people will be whinging.

Fact is, if we finish 5th next season playing direct football, not many people will be whinging.

blow me. A correct comment from booboo.

If Craig Bellamy came back and played like first time round, he'd be welcome back too.

Guest BooBoo

If Craig Bellamy came back and played like first time round, he'd be welcome back too.

:cheesy:

:cheesy:

you should be surprised too. Personally, I almost fell through the floor in shock and disbelief

Guest BooBoo

People are too wrapped up in this "we play good football" bull. Its been rotten stuff since Bobby took us to 3rd, so its not as if we've been gorging oursleves on Brazil 1970 stuff.