Sams Coaching Staff - Suggestions/Guesses?

Minhosa

Apparently Wally Downes is yet to sign a new contract with Reading.

Anyone fancy him marshalling our back four next season?

I'd like to see us nick other coaches from other clubs that are proven..........................any suggestions?

Don't really know of any, and what their qualities are, but i'm hoping no stone is left unturned.

Yoga & pilates teachers , Chinese doctors, psychotherapists, hypnotherapists, half dozen physiotherapists & doctors in sports injuries are needed.

Guest Hibbits left foot

Terry Mac is Sheperds mole in the dressing room , only reason hes still there, if he goes Clarky to take on this role.

As I said in another thread, Keep Pearson.  Someone thats had the oppertunity to manage England u21s must have something about him.

Get rid of McDermott.

I think Pearson gets a lot of sticks because he didn't perform miracles under Roeder and looked like he couldn't be arsed for 30 seconds in one match.

The guy thats just left Liverpools youth Academy (can't recall his name - is it heighway?) would be a welcome addition now that we now know Glenn won't be coming back/being demoted.

Not sure who Boltons equivalent is?

Thoughts?

As I said in another thread, Keep Pearson.  Someone thats had the oppertunity to manage England u21s must have something about him.

Get rid of McDermott.

I think Pearson gets a lot of sticks because he didn't perform miracles under Roeder and looked like he couldn't be arsed for 30 seconds in one match.

Or indeed at all, at any match.

The guy thats just left Liverpools youth Academy (can't recall his name - is it heighway?) would be a welcome addition now that we now know Glenn won't be coming back/being demoted.

Thoughts?

It's that Ricky Sbragia isn't it?

Not sure Midds - I thought he was the Reserve Team Coach at Bolton?

Not sure myself tbh! I know he's there and Allardyce rates him highly - just not sure of his actual role in the club.

Not sure Midds - I thought he was the Reserve Team Coach at Bolton?

Not sure myself tbh! I know he's there and Allardyce rates him highly - just not sure of his actual role in the club.

Sbragia is a first team coach.

From their official site..

Behind the Team

Manager: Sammy Lee

First Team Coach: Ricky Sbragia

First Team Coach: Jimmy Phillips

First Team Player/Coach: Gary Speed

Football Secretary: Simon Marland

Head of Sport Science and Medicine: Mark Taylor

Strength and Conditioning Coach: Mark Howard

Academy Director: Chris Sulley

Education & Welfare Officer: Fran Walsh

yup, they have a bunch of sports scientists and whatnot.

To be honest, I can't see there being any major changes in the coaching staff, just Sam getting a new assistant and maybe one first team coach for the time being.

Please don't be like Souness where he brought with him his band of merry men in Murray/Saunders/Boersma/Tunks who weren't worthy of coaching the under 9s.

The Guardian has some stuff at http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2078994,00.html

Best bit for me was:

Newcastle have no track record of investment in such infrastructure and if that is doubled with an effective transfer kitty, then Allardyce will have a scope of authority beyond several of his predecessors under the current owners. However, some of the goodwill towards Allardyce will be skewed by the signing of Barton.

Guest Rafa

Thoughts?

Steve Heighway.

Dunno why you'd think him a welcome addition.

I'm delighted he finally got the boot out of Liverpool. Years to late like.

3 Coachs,, thats it ?? :D

They have almost 30 back room staff but I think that page just lists the main ones...

Unless they all left when Sam did..

Speaking of that, are you really an FM editor? :lol:

Newcastle United Researcher, yes.

3 Coachs,, thats it ?? :D

They have almost 30 back room staff but I think that page just lists the main ones...

Unless they all left when Sam did..

Speaking of that, are you really an FM editor? :lol:

Newcastle United Researcher, yes.

Are you in charge of editing the players attributes like ?

i think mike forde will come with him, as well as speed and maybe that bloke from carlisle???

wouldnt be surprised to see sbragia here either.

one things for sure, whoever comes with him will be here because they are very good at their job, not because they are his pals