Pattison?

Guest Alan_Shearer

There is a reason why Pattison was picked before N'Zogbia though.

And why was that ? Pattison is shite and i would probably done the same if my class was wasted and having that ginger twat playing instead of me.

Pattison is better playing through the middle, however for me at this moment in time he isnt good enough, i would send him out on loan to a championship club or a SPL side for next season then re-assess him and either give him the boot or keep him

Pattison is better playing through the middle, however for me at this moment in time he isnt good enough, i would send him out on loan to a championship club or a SPL side for next season then re-assess him and either give him the boot or keep him

FFS stop talking sense man O0.

LEE Clark knows all about Matty Pattison after a season in which the South African has starred at the heart of his second-string midfield.

The 20-year-old has missed just one Reserve team game this term and won rave reviews in the closing weeks of the campaign as United won three of their final five matches.

And so it was a proud Clark who watched at Vicarge Road on Sunday as Pattison played his part in the 1-1 draw with Aidy Boothroyd's side.

Clarkie told Newcastle World TV: "I thought he had everything we asked for - passion, desire and commitment as well as skill.

"He can be very pleased with his performance and it's something for him to build upon next season because in the last six weeks for the Reserves he has been excellent.

"We think a lot of him because he has a great attitude and we want him to try to progress next year."

Pattison made his senior bow in black and white colours over a year ago and has gone to make 15 first-team appearances.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1024954,00.html

And why was that ? Pattison is shite and i would probably done the same if my class was wasted and having that ginger twat playing instead of me.

Maybe Pattison has got his head down and worked for his place in training rather than walking around thinking you are bigger than the club and not really wanting to be there.

And why was that ? Pattison is s**** and i would probably done the same if my class was wasted and having that ginger t*** playing instead of me.

Maybe Pattison has got his head down and worked for his place in training rather than walking around thinking you are bigger than the club and not really wanting to be there.

So basically if the clubs janitor gets his head down and works for his place in the first 11 he will get it? :lol:

There is hardwork, but there is also something called TALENT,and Matty Pattison has none of that..

And why was that ? Pattison is s**** and i would probably done the same if my class was wasted and having that ginger t*** playing instead of me.

So basically if the clubs janitor gets his head down and works for his place in the first 11 he will get it? :lol:

There is hardwork, but there is also something called TALENT,and Matty Pattison has none of that..

There is also something called "a pointless, nothing to play for, last game of the season" why shouldn't we reward players who have worked their arse off all season even if they arent really up to it?

There is also something called "a pointless, nothing to play for, last game of the season" why shouldn't we reward players who have worked their arse off all season even if they arent really up to it?

I disagree with it being Pointless, it was the first game post - Roeder and i guess most of the players wanted to prove themselvs to the new manager,whoever that is,We already gave Pattison his chance and he turned out to be utter shit,i don't care how hard you work in training,as long as you don't apply this on the field its pretty much pointless, its not like they award us points for training..

It was a pointless game tbh. Allardyce was watching Bolton so who were the players going to prove anything to? The only way you could prove yourself in that sort of situation is doing somthing really fucking stupid, I don't know something like storming out of the ground.

Guest Nappy Rash

It wasn't that long ago the general consensus on here was that he was better than Emre, you fickle bunch of know nowts  :lol:

He's playing out of position is a side with nowt to play for and in a team where players aren't even bothering to put in the basic requirement of effort and he's giving 100%, what more can you ask of a young lad?

He's lost more time in his professional career to injury than he has actually playing man, give the kid a break.

He was meant to have been one of wor better performers once he went into a position he's comfortable in.

It only takes another peformance from him like his full debut against West Brom and he'll be worth £20m like Nicky Shorey or anyone else who looks better than crap in 30 second highlight shows.