Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

The amount of respect ive lost for this guy after today is quite unbelievable. Resting your top players after promising he was taking this match seriously was a disgrace. One can only imagine how Ferguson would have reacted if this sort of thing was happened against his precious team. Say what you want about Mourinho but at least he played his top guns (even though Drogba wasent really fit) Heres hoping Chelsea demolish united next week.

Guest makemeacupoftea

he put out a very strong team, and even put on scholes ronaldo and giggs, just wasn't man utd's day

The amount of respect ive lost for this guy after today is quite unbelievable. Resting your top players after promising he was taking this match seriously was a disgrace. One can only imagine how Ferguson would have reacted if this sort of thing was happened against his precious team. Say what you want about Mourinho but at least he played his top guns (even though Drogba wasent really fit) Heres hoping Chelsea demolish united next week.

Why risk injury when they have a FA cup final coming up?

Guest BlueWhiteMonkey

What are you talking about? Mourinho last week rested players too but it doesn't matter anyway.

I'm not arsed about any manager resting players, it's their perogative. What is funny about this was Ferguson was mouthing off before hand slagging off Benitez for resting players, then he does it himself. Silly hypocrisy. Not surprising though from that drunk bastard.

Guest makemeacupoftea

To be fair united did take this game seriously, its just that West Ham were more determined to win this game, fully deserved victory for West Ham mind you..

Even though i really wanted to see them relegated

they didn't deserve the game at all. Man utd should have won but it just wasn't their day

He has a huge game next weekend, and he's playing a team that needed a result to survive. There was too much a risk of injury to play this game hard. I think he did the right thing, and as I said in another thread, I have a soft spot for Sheffield United.

Guest kingdawson

To get certain players match fit and prepared for next season. Mourinho done exactly that today. Ferguson infact said earlier this week he was going for the win and he was taking this game seriously. What a load of bollocks. Straight when i saw the united team i knew West Ham were gonna survive.

All he said was that they would play to win and they did, it is not as if he put out the kids the team he put out was still a very strong side and more than capable of beating West Ham and he brought on Scholes, Ronaldo and Giggs around 60 mins and they have a cup final next weekend.

Guest kingdawson

Did this result affect spurs in some way?

So this means i cant have an opinion?

To get certain players match fit and prepared for next season. Mourinho done exactly that today. Ferguson infact said earlier this week he was going for the win and he was taking this game seriously. What a load of bollocks. Straight when i saw the united team i knew West Ham were gonna survive.

Get certain players match fit? like who?

Manu did go for the win and they did dominate the first half.

Speaking of Spurs... Leeds are back in the Prem!!

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8406/74137556ex3.jpg

No wonder Robbie Keane looks confused.

Of Man United starting XI today only 3 players had started under 20 Legaue Games this season, Richardson with 14, OGS with 18 and Smith who has been injured most of the season with 8, it is hardly a reserve team is it? Stop complaining about nothing.

Did this result affect spurs in some way?

So this means i cant have an opinion?

No the reason you can't have an opinion is because you are a bit, well er.. happy bus if you get what I mean ;)

Guest toonbaz

i thought the man utd line up was pretty strong today, compare that to liverpool playing almost a reserves 11 against fulham last week, fulham would have been down had liverpool tried to win that game.

Guest kingdawson

Well Ferdinand, vidic and Neville for a start.

Vds, Evra, Carrick and Rooney are the only players that would have started if United were picking there full strength team.

Vds, Evra, Carrick and Rooney are the only players that would have started if United were picking there full strength team.

Ye sharp back kingdawson.

Guest kingdawson

???

Guest king harry

i thought the man utd line up was pretty strong today, compare that to liverpool playing almost a reserves 11 against fulham last week, fulham would have been down had liverpool tried to win that game.

Liverpool played a stronger team last week than they did against Sheffield United first game of the season.

Guest toonbaz

got back from the match quick!

• 5 years later...