The influence of Lee Clark

Sparks

Guest BooBoo

Under Allardyce i would hope to have someone more qualified than Lee bloody Clark running the reserve team.

Haven't seen the match yet so I won't comment.

However I'm pretty sure today was Pearson sending a message to some of the palyers he thinks let Roeder down, the likes of Zog, Martins, Bramble, Moore.

However I'm pretty sure today was Pearson sending a message to some of the palyers he thinks let Roeder down, the likes of Zog, Martins, Bramble, Moore.

Aye. What a let down he was. Only 17 goals - in his first ever season in the Premiership, in a shit team under a shit manager - effectively saving us from relegation. Infact, i believe that Oba is the sole reason for why we have had such a shit season. Also - it was the signing of Oba that meant that we haven't won the Premier League this season, and the season of 95/96 aswell. He's just so, so, shit. What an unbelievable disappointment the guy has been.

Aye. What a let down he was. Only 17 goals - in his first ever season in the Premiership, in a shit team under a shit manager - effectively saving us from relegation. Infact, i believe that Oba is the sole reason for why we have had such a shit season. Also - it was the signing of Oba that meant that we haven't won the Premier League this season, and the season of 95/96 aswell. He's just so, so, shit. What an unbelievable disappointment the guy has been.

Even the biggest Oba supporter can't deny that in the last 10 games or so he's been a passenger.

Aye. What a let down he was. Only 17 goals - in his first ever season in the Premiership, in a s*** team under a s*** manager - effectively saving us from relegation. Infact, i believe that Oba is the sole reason for why we have had such a s*** season. Also - it was the signing of Oba that meant that we haven't won the Premier League this season, and the season of 95/96 aswell. He's just so, so, s***. What an unbelievable disappointment the guy has been.

Even the biggest Oba supporter can't deny that in the last 10 games or so he's been a passenger.

who hasn't?

When Oba's good he's very good and when he's not we might as well have ten men.

I'm hopeful a new manager will get much more out of him. You notice his poor games more too because we've had a situation where he wins the game or we're fucked.

Guest Toon83

was their any news on why Oba wasnt in the squad, its ridiculous to take ur top scorer out of the squad, he could have came up with a goal when we needed it, atleast have him on the bench FFS, Pearson, McDermott and Clark need to go as soon as Big Sam walks through the SJP doors

was their any news on why Oba wasnt in the squad, its ridiculous to take ur top scorer out of the squad, he could have came up with a goal when we needed it, atleast have him on the bench FFS, Pearson, McDermott and Clark need to go as soon as Big Sam walks through the SJP doors

Ran out skipping holding Zoggy's hand.

Aye. What a let down he was. Only 17 goals - in his first ever season in the Premiership, in a s*** team under a s*** manager - effectively saving us from relegation. Infact, i believe that Oba is the sole reason for why we have had such a s*** season. Also - it was the signing of Oba that meant that we haven't won the Premier League this season, and the season of 95/96 aswell. He's just so, so, s***. What an unbelievable disappointment the guy has been.

who hasn't?

To be fair, everybody was a passenger for the past ten games. They're all sitting in the back seat, wondering while the car isn't moving. That's mostly why we've been going nowhere.

Selecting Pattison ahead of Zoggy is pury stupidity

If Clarke is behind this he is even more stupid after he thinks Pattison is better option then Zoggy

Lets all the clowns who were at the bench against Watford to make a way to the real manager-Allardyce

Guest posadageordie

I wonder how much Pattison's selection today was down to him, he must be the only one who actually rates the kid at the club.

McDermott is a big fan, the drink addled nutter.

If Clarke is behind this he is even more stupid after he thinks Pattison is better option then Zoggy

Your ranting & branding someone because of the first post in this thread :idiot2:

Do you rate Pattison?

Do you think he is better then Zoggy?

Pattison is playing 90% of the season in the reserves where Clarke is his coach.Who do you think is behind the idea of playing him against Watford?