D*ckheads

Dave

Just got back from a night out (in Leeds) - normally have no trouble whatsoever.

Anyway, went out of the club about 2.30am and was walking down to get a taxi when some fucker clobbered me around the head. My left ear is red raw and swelled up like fuck. I hit the deck and looked up with my hands up (as if to surrender) and some bloke goes 'fucking stay down you'. I'm like 'what the fuck, we haven't done owt!' and I hear shoes, like someone running. So I get up and see my mate (only the two of us out) running off. Another bloke says to me 'you aren't going anywhere' so I can only watch as my mate goes to ground and gets a kicking from these lads before the bouncers from a nearby club come to his (and our) rescue.

We'd done nothing wrong, and I mean nothing. In fact, we'd had a fucking cracking night up to then.

What the fuck is wrong with some people?  :mad:

That's a shocker.  Fucking hatred, I'm telling you.  This is why I need a gun with a silencer.  Just kneecap these cunts, identify them for life by giving them a permanent limp.  I've thought this out, and it WILL happen.  Because let's face it, the police aren't going to do anything.  They react, they don't prevent.

Did the bouncers keep a hold of them?  Get nicked, or give them a good kicking back?

Nah, just ran off when the bouncers jumped in. They (the bouncers) hinted about checking the CCTV but I highly doubt they'll give a toss. We were quite lucky really, cos another 100yrds and the bouncers wouldn't have been there.

Aye, just sounds like bastards on the prowl for a fight.  I pity the fucker(s) they no doubt came across ten minutes down the line.  And like you say, the police would do the total amount of fuck all.

Apparently my mate heard one of them say 'you called my mate/bird a slag' before they laid into him. I was with him all night so I know this didn't happen. Great to know these cunts are part of our society. :roll:

Just got back from a night out (in Leeds) - normally have no trouble whatsoever.

Anyway, went out of the club about 2.30am and was walking down to get a taxi when some fucker clobbered me around the head. My left ear is red raw and swelled up like fuck. I hit the deck and looked up with my hands up (as if to surrender) and some bloke goes 'fucking stay down you'. I'm like 'what the fuck, we haven't done owt!' and I hear shoes, like someone running. So I get up and see my mate (only the two of us out) running off. Another bloke says to me 'you aren't going anywhere' so I can only watch as my mate goes to ground and gets a kicking from these lads before the bouncers from a nearby club come to his (and our) rescue.

We'd done nothing wrong, and I mean nothing. In fact, we'd had a fucking cracking night up to then.

What the fuck is wrong with some people?  :mad:

Too much inbreeding I reckon.

Anyway, went out of the club about 2.30am and was walking down to get a taxi when some fucker clobbered me around the head. My left ear is red raw and swelled up like ****. I hit the deck and looked up with my hands up (as if to surrender) and some bloke goes 'fucking stay down you'. I'm like 'what the ****, we haven't done owt!' and I hear shoes, like someone running. So I get up and see my mate (only the two of us out) running off. Another bloke says to me 'you aren't going anywhere' so I can only watch as my mate goes to ground and gets a kicking from these lads before the bouncers from a nearby club come to his (and our) rescue.

What the **** is wrong with some people?  :mad:

Too much inbreeding I reckon.

Leeds should be nuked tbh.

I really don't understand the mentality of some people, they have a few drinks then just want a fight with anyone. They really must be lacking something else in their life to have to use violence to feel fulfilled. But I've seen it happen loads of times and usually its not reported to the police or the police can't do anything due to a lack of evidence, the whole lot of them should be strung up.

Hope you and your mate weren't hurt.

When (if?) arseholes like these are caught, they should have the word PRICK tattooed on their foreheads so everyone gets a fair warning. Scum. No other word needed.

Guest Snoopy

There's some evil lumps of scum in this world. I hope that you and your friend are both alright, must have been a shock and scare getting attacked like that out of the blue for nothing.

Lets hope the lumps of shit come up against some great big burly blokes over 6 feet tall who give them a good kicking in. If they want violence then they should get it as a punishment. Its not even worth telling the police anyway as the lumps of crap will only get off with a caution. My two friends were attacked and beaten up in a similar way to you, they had not done a thing and it was unprovoked, but they got kicked in so badly that one of them was left unconscious and the lumps of scum that did it got away with a caution. :mad: I was furious about it and actually could not believe that they got off so lightly as my two friends were kicked like footballs all over the place.

Hope you're alright....its so unfair how you can't just have a nice night out anymore without some piece of foul shit spoiling it. You've always got to be on the look out and aware of them all and what they are up to.

Is one of the reasons i left the club and bar trade.  Watching twats kick the living f**k out of eachother every weekend for no reason is depressing.  The things i`ve seen people do to other people is ridiculous, for example they knock someout but then jump on the persons head after they have won, i mean what is that all about.  As a rule the doormen aren`t allowed to get involved if its off the premises even if its nearby, occassionally i would have to give the order to jump in but that would be followed by the doorman getting counter procescuted, then we would have to do an incident report keeping us behind to 5am in the morning to find out the police would let them off because the cells were full that night if they even turned up within 40 minutes of it happening.

I don`t really go out anymore, its too risky i have seen many people end up disabled and brain damaged from a random attack.

That's leeds for you mate. Horrible little place. Every time I've been there (not through choice I hasten to add) there's been tramps and smackheads sitting in the city centre trying to scrounge 10p. You'd think the council or the coppers would move them on to sort the place out a bit. Shithole it is.

Guest Skjære

This whole story has made my piss boil. It's totally different out here in Norway, there is very little anti-social behaviour and the attack described here would be almost unheard of.

This type of thuggery and mindless violence is the only thing I don't miss about the UK, something has got to be done before its too late.  :(

About 5 or 6 lads tried to jump me a year or 2 ago because I walked past them! They reckoned because I didnt walk in the road to go past them I was asking for it (I didnt bump into them or anything just walked past them!) luckily I hit one of them and as he went down his mates stopped for a second so I legged it back to the club and hid behind the bouncers (big girl that I am  :lol:).

I really see no point in it at all, I went to London yesterday with about 30 lads, drinking all day and we didn't get it a bit of bother, not one of us felt the need to kick off with anyone!

Guest Snoopy

I think it is too late.  People can bang on about Leeds, but sadly it's not the only place.

Aye, unfortunately most of Britain is the same. Law and order is just breaking down in this country, its a disgrace.

Just got up ( :lol: ), nice cauliflower ear and a headache - other than that i'm fine. Reckon my mate will have bruises all over, not spoken to him yet.

Got to say though, I love Leeds. I'm from here and wouldn't have a bad word said against it. As Bluf says, this could have happened anywhere - in fact we've been going out here for ages and nothing has happened fight-wise for years. Just some dickheads who have nothing better to do.

Jesus that sounds awful mate, never had owt like that happen to us and hopefully it won't

I myself haven't been involved in any sort of fracas for a couple of years i do believe, the even was in Sea and me mate was chatting up this lass and this lad just walked over and bang twatted him! and as i was practically unconscious due to the drink i'd consumed, so he must have thought me mate was by himself so i just stood up and cracked the fucker :lol:

Guest elbee909

Strange how these girls with twatto boyfriends never advise single guys to stop talking to them, or even as an aside, just mentioning they have a bloke who's not averse to glassing people.

In fact, what the hell's up with going, as a couple, to somewhere that's bound to be full of single blokes on the prowl?

It's almost as if they want to get into bother.  Isn't it...

Guest Tanzo

My first reaction reading that was it may have been a case of mistaken identity? The way they seemed to focus on the two of you's in a targetted attack and then say "Your not going anywhere". Either way it's nee good.

There was a fight in the gate outside Mood last night, bouncers and police everywhere breaking it up.

My first reaction reading that was it may have been a case of mistaken identity? The way they seemed to focus on the two of you's in a targetted attack and then say "Your not going anywhere". Either way it's nee good.

There was a fight in the gate outside Mood last night, bouncers and police everywhere breaking it up.

Probably, that doesn't make it any more palatable though.

Guest Snoopy

Like you said, its not just Leeds where this sort of thing happens.

I mean where I live is rife with things like this, and people have guns and everything round here. Its very scary and this place is supposed to be posh, but I suppose thats why a lot of people around here get mugged and burgled.

Last week a house two doors up from me got burgled, and all around the area there are loads of break in's so I am really worried at the moment, especially at night.

So its not just Leeds, crime is everywhere. Its the whole of Britain thats one big area of crime now.

Last week a house two doors up from me got burgled, and all around the area there are loads of break in's so I am really worried at the moment, especially at night.

My house got broken into the otherweek too, they managed to lift the hallway window out and put it back in  blueeek.gif