Best & Worst Premier League signings XI.

Optimistic Nut

Best XI.

James (Portsmouth)

Lescott (Everton)

Warnock (Blackburn)

Woodgate (Boro)

Campbell (Portsmouth)

Fernandes (Portsmouth & Everton)

Carrick (Man Utd)

Mascherano (Liverpool)

Tevez (West Ham)

Berbatov (Spurs)

McCarthy (Blackburn)

SUBS

Foster (Watford), Samba (Blackburn), Zokora (Spurs), Johnson (Everton), Kuyt (Liverpool)

Worst XI.

Kirkland (Wigan)

Davenport (West Ham)

Onyewu (Newcastle)

Rocha (Spurs)

Bougherra (Charlton)

Ballack (Chelsea)

Faye (Charlton)

Duff (Newcastle)

Hamann (Man City)

Corradi (Man City)

Lee (Boro)

SUBS

Green (West Ham), Diawara (Charlton), Kilgallon (Sheff Utd), Kilbane (Wigan), Shevchenko (Chelsea)

Guest gggg

Shevchenko was the worst signing by a mile. £30m for a striker who scored less than John O'shea and Marlon King who's been out all season.

Rob Green has been decent for the Hammers everytime i've watched them. Pulled off saves aplenty in their wins at Old Trafford and Emirates and a damn sight better than Carroll. Agree with Gray on Onyewu n all. Didnt cost anything and hasnt been that bad jus not that good.

Congratulations to Dietmarr Hamann and Bernardo Corradi for their nominations. Well deserved I might add. Bravo.

However....I do feel I must protest at the overlooking of Paul "3 goals less than Bernardo "only scored 3 goals" Corradi" Dickov.

PS: The inclusion of Mascherano is EXTREMELY generous.

Guest Rafa

shame about Didi, sorry it didn't work out Dr S. Been a huge fan of Didi since he came to Liverpool, one of my favourite players here during his time. I was pleased he went to City, cos I hate Bolton! But sadly, it just hasn' t been a good transfer at all has it.

Guest kingdawson

Best XI.

James (Portsmouth)

Lescott (Everton)

Warnock (Blackburn)

Woodgate (Boro)

Campbell (Portsmouth)

Carrick (Man Utd)

Mascherano (Liverpool)

Tevez (West Ham)

Berbatov (Spurs)

McCarthy (Blackburn)

SUBS

Foster (Watford), Samba (Blackburn), Zokora (Spurs), Johnson (Everton), Kuyt (Liverpool)

Worst XI.

Kirkland (Wigan)

Davenport (West Ham)

Onyewu (Newcastle)

Rocha (Spurs)

Bougherra (Charlton)

Ballack (Chelsea)

Faye (Charlton)

Duff (Newcastle)

Hamann (Man City)

Corradi (Man City)

Lee (Boro)

SUBS

Green (West Ham), Diawara (Charlton), Kilgallon (Sheff Utd), Kilbane (Wigan), Shevchenko (Chelsea)

Good teams i suppose. Chimbonda should be in the best x1(subs bench) and Samba should be starting ahead of Woodgate.

Rob Green has been decent for the Hammers everytime i've watched them. Pulled off saves aplenty in their wins at Old Trafford and Emirates and a damn sight better than Carroll. Agree with Gray on Onyewu n all. Didnt cost anything and hasnt been that bad jus not that good.

I know what you're saying about Green, but considering the only keepers to move last season were James, Kirkland, Carson, Foster, Howard & Green, it was more a case of "least best" than being bad.

I know what you're saying about Green, but considering the only keepers to move last season were James, Kirkland, Carson, Foster, Howard & Green, it was more a case of "least best" than being bad.

Isaksson? And that guy who played for Liverpool yesterday. :laugh:

Best XI.

James (Portsmouth)

Lescott (Everton)

Warnock (Blackburn)

Woodgate (Boro)

Campbell (Portsmouth)

Carrick (Man Utd)

Mascherano (Liverpool)

Tevez (West Ham)

Berbatov (Spurs)

McCarthy (Blackburn)

Worst XI.

Kirkland (Wigan)

Davenport (West Ham)

Diawara (Charlton)

Rocha (Spurs)

Bougherra (Charlton)

Ballack (Chelsea)

Faye (Charlton)

Duff (Newcastle)

Hamann (Man City)

Corradi (Man City)

Shevchenko (Chelsea)

Couple of changes, but aye.

And in terms of keeping West Ham in the league, would you not consider him a good signing? West Ham would have been nowhere near the relegation battle had that f*ckwit Pardew not preferred Mullins & Sheringham/Harewood over Mascherano & Tevez in the first half of the season.

Tevez was an illegal signing therefore he was not a good signing. Cracking player though.

Signing of the season is McCarthy by a country mile, simply because of price and productivity. Closley followed by Berbatov then Lescott for me.

Worst signing has to be Shevchenko because of the ridiculas price.

Tevez was an illegal signing therefore he was not a good signing. Cracking player though.

Signing of the season is McCarthy by a country mile, simply because of price and productivity. Closley followed by Berbatov then Lescott for me.

Worst signing has to be Shevchenko because of the ridiculas price.

agree to all this :thup:

Guest Rafa

Isaksson? And that guy who played for Liverpool yesterday. :laugh:

Padelli. Shortest career ever, debut and last game in one day. He was fecin woeful.  Thankfully Liverpool haven't signed him though, so he can fec off back to where he came from!