Well done Freddy!

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been watching you for a while fatty and have some inkling of the cogs and gears - the whirrings of the FS psyche. So I feel I know that this time you have stuck to your guns and not let things cloud your mind and set aside your sometimes petty ego driven descisions. You took it on the chin that 'Big Sam' turned you down before, but you have stuck to your gut feeling that he is the man (for what it's worth many of us agree on nearly all the rationale). For you this is a quantum move and shouldn't be underestimated. Also you have resisted the overtures of Sven's cash train and shown his advisors the door (again history will probably prove you were right). To complete the hatrrick you never even called Houllier back, knowing deep down that for all his skills his mind is probably too weak for this job, let alone his heart....The French league after all is semi-retirement.

And finally getting Roeder out before pre-season and the summer shows you are getting the hang of this job and who knows one day you might be a natural.

Well done Fatty!!

O0

Been watching you for a while fatty and have some inkling of the cogs and gears - the whirrings of the FS psyche. So I feel I know that this time you have stuck to your guns and not let things cloud your mind and set aside your sometimes petty ego driven descisions. You took it on the chin that 'Big Sam' turned you down before, but you have stuck to your gut feeling that he is the man (for what it's worth many of us agree on nearly all the rationale). For you this is a quantum move and shouldn't be underestimated. Also you have resisted the overtures of Sven's cash train and shown his advisors the door (again history will probably prove you were right). To complete the hatrrick you never even called Houllier back, knowing deep down that for all his skills his mind is probably too weak for this job, let alone his heart....The French league after all is semi-retirement.

And finally getting Roeder out before pre-season and the summer shows you are getting the hang of this job and who knows one day you might be a natural.

Well done Fatty!!

O0

Wow 36 views in 2 min no replies. :lol:

Fight the fear! ;)

Guest teepee

he's not appointed yet.

but if he is i'll praise freddy for acting swiftly - i will, however, criticise him for paying way over the odds for getting him in.... the wages touted are ridiculous...

1: Getting rid of GR at the right time -  :thup:

2: Get 'The Head' in ASAP -  :thup:

3: Giving him ample funds for a much needed rebuild -  :thup:

4: Allowing SA to bring whoever and as many backroom staff to strengthen the club -  :thup:

If he gets all 4 right, then yep, well done Freddy, but ATM he's only completed No1 on that list, the rest remain to be seen although now it looks like No2 is a cert.

4: Allowing SA to bring whoever and as many backroom staff to strengthen the club -  :thup:

If he gets all 4 right, then yep, well done Freddy, but ATM he's only completed No1 on that list, the rest remain to be seen although now it looks like No2 is a cert.

These are the crucial stages. At least he has learned from past mistakes and improved on his timing.

Small steps for Fat Fred though, he has a long distance to recover from.

These are the crucial stages. At least he has learned from past mistakes and improved on his timing.

First time I've seen him ahead in a poll on this site. Must say something. ;)

First time I've seen him ahead in a poll on this site. Must say something. ;)

I refuse to vote until at least SA is in, then the budget is announced. If so the he will get my vote, but there are a lot of distractions for a man known to be a total cunt between now and then.

He's still a useless cunt and getting it right once doesn't change a thing. He's still a parasite on the club.

A parasite that re-invests his dividends to buy more shares. Mmmm... ;)

Woo~ Same Old Same Old....yep that single vote is me O0

I still think Ramos is still the man for the Toon....I'm gonna go put a tenner on his 'potential' appointment...it ain't over till the fat lady sings  :uglystupid2:

RAMOS RAMOS RAMOS

It only took him five tries before he finally twigged that it's better not to make a new managerial appointment right after the summer break is over and the transfer window closes.

Well done, Fred!

:lol:

Better late than never. ;)

Guest Knightrider

I refuse to give the board any real credit due to the fact their previous mismanagement is why we are now appointing a new manager. Aye, well done and all...

(This is the type of appointment that should have proceeded Sir Bobby tbh)

I'll reserve my praise for when they redeem themselves fully, I won't hold my breath though despite these right steps being taken to recover from past fuck-ups.

Fuck-ups they masterminded.

He's still a useless cunt and getting it right once doesn't change a thing. He's still a parasite on the club.

A parasite that re-invests his dividends to buy more shares. Mmmm... ;)

Isn't a parasite the perfect metaphor for what you've just described though?

A parasite feeds on it's host in order to grow bigger and consume even more of it's host.

Fred draws his dividends from NUFC in order to buy more shares and therefore own more of NUFC.

Guest Hodgson09

Sam hasn't even signed yet, it will be a monumental cockup if he doesn't as Freddy has talked about him in the media like he was our new manager.

Patience lads