Turns out Roeder WAS a wet blanket ...

KaKa

The reasons I believe this too be true are because all the signs point to it. As mentioned above Given and Butt have spoken of it today as well.

Even n Roeders last game they couldn't do him the courtesy of coming out to do the lap of honour as he requested. Carr told him to fuck off and wen running down the tunnel!

It really is disgusting.

When Nicky Butt states:

"It needs to be put out that not every player playing in Newcastle colours this season has played for the shirt or played for everybody connected with the club."

Then were in fuking trouble.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=butt-and-given%2Ds-blast-for-players%26method=full%26objectid=19101235%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

I wouldn't trust a f****** word Oliver says on anything to do with Roeder or his reign. Oliver's his mate ffs.

Yeah!!  I bet they're fucking evil sorcerers too!!!!  Gerrim oot da Toon!!!!!!  I'll grab the axes and pitchforks, you grab the angry villagers in rags and some torches.  It's time for a good old lynching/hanging down Quayside!!!! 

http://rpggame.wolfpaw.net/images/AnnakenHeyndricks_sm.jpg

Muwahahahahahahahahaha....

Guest Knightrider

Been like this for years and it is our own fault really.

The wages we dish out and the lack of standards at the club have helped create these "monsters"

Guest posadageordie

If only we had a team of James Milners ... then we'd win the league. Well, maybe not, but I do hope we get rid of some of the less professional players at the club.

If we had a team of James Milner's we'd finish 15th.

Nobby Solano and Albert Luque had been ordered by Roeder to board the team bus going to Middlesbrough after they found out they were not in the manager's starting line-up.

and I'm assuming they didnt? or what is wrong with it?

I'm actually quite concerned by all this. Enough to put Allardyce off?

Its turning out to be the exact opposite of the harmony and 'great workplace' Sam created at Bolton.

He seems proud of his work and achieving this, no doubt he will see this as a massive challenge for him and his skills.

It does spell the end of a few players though imo, Dyer's wages to contribution ratio means he'll be under immense pressure from SA from the off, something i doubt he can cope with or want to put up with.

Guest posadageordie

Its turning out to be the exact opposite of the harmony and 'great workplace' Sam created at Bolton.

He seems proud of his work and achieving this, no doubt he will see this as a massive challenge for him and his skills.

It does spell the end of a few players though imo, Dyer's wages to contribution ratio means he'll be under immense pressure from SA from the off, something i doubt he can cope with or want to put up with.

Who would buy him and pay him 80k a week though?

And would he even pass a medical elsewhere?

Who says he's on £80k?

The press?

I've heard £65k lots of times, which to believe?

If he wants out which has also been reported then he'll take a cut to do so, he has enough money now to do that.

As for who, Spurs, they buy anyone tbh, if not WHU will be looking at every available player as its touted 15 of theirs will be leaving this summer.

I reckon if we wanted we could sell Duff, Emre, Parker & Dyer at a profit to WHU this summer.

Every manager at every club has some kind of problem with members of his squad at one time or another, the main thing is how the manager and club handle it, the media will always try to make it sound worse than it really is, or there is no story in it otherwise.

Guest teepee

Who says he's on £80k?

The press?

I've heard £65k lots of times, which to believe?

If he wants out which has also been reported then he'll take a cut to do so, he has enough money now to do that.

As for who, Spurs, they buy anyone tbh, if not WHU will be looking at every available player as its touted 15 of theirs will be leaving this summer.

I reckon if we wanted we could sell Duff, Emre, Parker & Dyer at a profit to WHU this summer.

i'll take a straight swap with their central four :)

Guest TheOrder

Attitude problems?:

Carr

Moore

N'zogbia

Luque

Martins?

Solano?

Babayaro

Parker?

No Dyer ?

Aye, chuck him in aswell, how did I forget :D ?

To be fair, i wasnt 100% for SA, (was more in favour of sven) but with all these revelations it seems obvious that this club is deperately in need of an imposing charachter, who has the balance right, this appointment does seem to appeal to the happy medium of a discplined manager with substantial managerial skill.

Finally, i genuinely belive that FS might have it right..(still pissed that there wasnt more of an active effort to scour the planet for other managerial candidates...but hey!!)

.....still gonna expect stuart pearce to be appionted..that way i wont be dissaponted or surprised when it happens!!

Guest Hodgson09

I can say one thing if the entire newcastle squad was standing in front of me and I had a machine gun in my hands, not many would be left standing. Disgrace to the club and they deserved every boo and taunt they received this season.

Time to clear out the decks, enough excuses, apologising and being blind to the fact at how shite, mercenary, egotistical and above all how fooking ordinary many, many of our alleged "stars" actually are.

Sadly we will probably give several of them extended improved contracts and sign another bunch of footballing cock end mercenary shower of shite on huge salaries as well :tickedoff:

I can say one thing if the entire newcastle squad was standing in front of me and I had a machine gun in my hands, not many would be left standing. Disgrace to the club and they deserved every boo and taunt they received this season.

O0

we should get rid of those who didn't have conflicts with the management team tbh

because it's crystal clear that the whole Roeder crew are incompetent morrons and i can't blame anybody going mad because of their decisions