Stuart Pearce gets the sack

Dr Spectrum

Link

Manchester City can confirm that The Club has terminated the contract of Manager Stuart Pearce with immediate effect.

Chief Executive Alistair Mackintosh said: “The Board of Directors would like to thank Stuart for his hard work and service during his six years here at Manchester City and wish him well for the future.”

Good fucking riddance!  :laugh:

Now lets nick Allardyce before he signs owt  :laugh:

Guest teepee

i reckon we just lost allardyce - and we'll probably see another freddy-esque farce yet again, before we end up with clarkie as manager

Guest Toon83

Surely this decision wont stop Big Sam taking over at Newcastle and if it does then alot of people are going to look stupid around these parts

Guest Toon83

Surely this decision wont stop Big Sam taking over at Newcastle and if it does then alot of people are going to look stupid around these parts

Why would it stop SA signing for us?

He was linked with the City job before he left Bolton, so they may try to nick him at the 11th hour

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

How many more will go today ? managers day today aint it, Sven must be waiting for a call from at leats one club..

Guest Bolton_fan

i reckon we just lost allardyce - and we'll probably see another freddy-esque farce yet again, before we end up with clarkie as manager

Nope.

I've been told Sam's already signed for Newcastle.

Why would it stop SA signing for us?

He was linked with the City job before he left Bolton, so they may try to nick him at the 11th hour

He was linked if they were taken over but he denied the rumour. I cant imagine him going there.

Any reason at all why you think he will go to City? Come on, give me just 1 worthwhile reason...

No Shepherd & more money (if the takeover goes through).

Any reason at all why you think he will go to City? Come on, give me just 1 worthwhile reason...

He said worthwhile reason

Won't have to move his family.

Chance of having bajillions to spend.

Not commited to Newcastle yet despite days of talks/speculation.

And lets not forget that he left Bolton while the City was going to be available, Roeder was still being talked about as being there next year.

Never know.

Speccy's glee. :lol:

There are no words.

Guest teepee

closer to home.....

and i just have a bad feeling about it... not that us not getting sam will send me into a depression - but more the thought of what we'll get instead...

The takeover funded by that dodgy asian bloke? The one who sounds far worse than FS?

You just never know do you, Sam may have been having talks with more than just us, Freddy may be all ready to sign Sam but he may be off to sign for City, lots seem tho think its a done deal for us but football is a circus now a days anything can happen..

Guest Bolton_fan

You just never know do you, Sam may have been having talks with more than just us, Freddy may be all ready to sign Sam but he may be off to sign for City, lots seem tho think its a done deal for us but football is a circus now a days anything can happen..

It is a done deal. Sam signed for Newcastle this morning. He'll be announced on Wednesday.

Guest WalkervilleMag

he's a Man City fan,  thats a good enough reason, and his comments today got the impression that he was waiting to see if a certain job came up, before signing the contract with newcastle.

well that job has just come available.