Big Sam Bingo

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

Howay then, guess 5 things that Allardyce will come out with in tomorrows press conference:

1. The supporters here deserve a successful team.

2. I've been impressed with the set up and the stadium is right up there with the best in the world.

3. Any manager would Michael (Owen) in their side and i'm looking forward to talking with him.

4. I loved my time at Bolton but am eager for this challenge.

5. People say i'm a long ball merchant, i say look at the players i've had- Nakata, Campo, Jay- Jay and Anelka are hardly a bunch of cloggers.

Howay then, guess 5 things that Allardyce will come out with in tomorrows press conference:

1. The supporters here deserve a successful team.

2. I've been impressed with the set up and the stadium is right up there with the best in the world.

3. Any manager would Michael (Owen) in their side and i'm looking forward to talking with him.

4. I loved my time at Bolton but am eager for this challenge.

5. People say i'm a long ball merchant, i say look at the players i've had- Nakata, Campo, Jay- Jay and Anelka are hardly a bunch of cloggers.

6.and thanks for the tea now i'm off to citeh

Guest sicko2ndbest

22. If that irish t*** next door thinks he is going to take over the north east he has got another thing coming. There is only room for one big man in the north east and thats big sam.