Bellend, Oba and Charlie

Guest Nappy Rash

Guest Nappy Rash

The first feigned an injury to get out of playing for us and left us without the full allocation of substitutes.

Oba had a mysterious injury when he found out he was on the bench and refused to leave his hotel room.

Charlie showed more commitment, endeavour and application in getting out of Vicarage Road than he did when playing this season.

Peas in a pod or is it all Souness' fault?

The first feigned an injury to get out of playing for us and left us without the full allocation of substitutes.

Oba had a mysterious injury when he found out he was on the bench and refused to leave his hotel room.

Charlie showed more commitment, endeavour and application in getting out of Vicarage Road than he did when playing this season.

Souness... fer Bellamy certainly.

Weak management has probably led the other 2 to thinking they can get away with acting like that

the first was alienated and used by a new boss to exert authority and ego, despite his faults.

the 2nd - I don't know. I'm a bit surprised, but I don't think he's that good.

the 3rd just needs good handling encouragement, and if he gets it has the makings of a top player

Guest Nappy Rash

the first was alienated and used by a new boss to exert authority and ego, despite his faults.

Alienated?

He called his Manager an effing cunt live on TV when being substituted.

He then apologised and said he'd changed, would never do it again blah blah blah.

He then feigned injury on more than one occassion to drop us in the shit.

Again the new boss would have forgiven him everything if he'd just apologised to his team-mates.

Bellend thought that was beneath him and didnt bother, the rest is history.

But aye, it was Souness  :lol:

Alreet for a 22 Year Old in his first season I'd say, if its true he can go forth and multiply for me though.

the 3rd just needs good handling encouragement, and if he gets it has the makings of a top player

Quite the opposite of what Im hearing, needs a good foot up the arse, is apparently universally disliked, has fantastic potential  but looks like his attitude may be detrimental to it.

Its funny depending on the player who we'll look to blame, Oba is probably the only one that cant be totally condemned for his behaviour in my opinion like  :coolsmiley:

Alienated?

He called his Manager an effing cunt live on TV when being substituted.

He then apologised and said he'd changed, would never do it again blah blah blah.

He then feigned injury on more than one occassion to drop us in the shit.

Again the new boss would have forgiven him everything if he'd just apologised to his team-mates.

Bellend thought that was beneath him and didnt bother, the rest is history.

But aye, it was Souness  :lol:

Alreet for a 22 Year Old in his first season I'd say, if its true he can go forth and multiply for me though.

Quite the opposite of what Im hearing, needs a good foot up the arse, is apparently universally disliked, has fantastic potential  but looks like his attitude may be detrimental to it.

Its funny depending on the player who we'll look to blame, Oba is probably the only one that cant be totally condemned for his behaviour in my opinion like  :coolsmiley:

played over 50 games in a season and a half with an injured knee, and was still one of the most committed players if not the most for pretty much all of these games. Far less deserving of such condemnation he receives is over half the team at least who actually put the shirt on and left the pitch 90 minutes later without hardly breaking sweat and not giving a toss. Still they didn't "feign injury"

instead did they when the manager was gunning for them for lack of effort. 

Souness subbed him away to Charlton, when he was the best player on the pitch and the most likely player to score the winner, to make a point of authority. He put his ego before the good of the club from the day he walked in, and set about confrontation as he has done at every club he has managed.

So, aye, it was Souness  :lol:

The poster who said the problems with Martins and Zoggy have occurred because of weak management is probably correct, I would think.

Guest Nappy Rash
played over 50 games in a season and a half with an injured knee, and was one of the most committed players if not the most for pretty much all of these games.

Totally irrelevant, the point is he feigned injury on more than one occassion to get out of playing for us.

Souness subbed him away to Charlton, when he was the best player on the pitch and the most likely player to score the winner, to make a point of authority. He put his ego before the good of the club from the day he walked in, and set about confrontation as he has done at every club he has managed.

Absolute bollocks, you think thats why he did it.

He was brought in to install discipline, Dyer towed the line after his one misdemeanour, Bellend said he would, even got a 2nd and 3rd chance, but no he still couldnt help himself.

And Souness was to blame pre and post Newcastle no doubt  :lol:

The poster who said the problems with Martins and Zoggy have occurred because of weak management is probably correct, I would think.

I would think its probably got more to do with themselves, certainly the latter.

Guest Nappy Rash

2005 called, wants its thread back.

There's a car parked in a disabled bay further down the page Traffic Warden Dave, make yourself useful  :coolsmiley:

2005 called, wants its thread back.

There's a car parked in a disabled bay further down the page Traffic Warden Dave, make yourself useful  :coolsmiley:

The reg is TO54 OBI, is it yours?

You are in control of your own actions. James Milner is proof of that.

All three have let themselves and the club. Bellamy has let his mouth and his hands run away with themselves at Liverpool so its clearly a flaw in his make up rather than any one elses. Shearer's comments that he isnt liked by many are evidence of his attitude. The text messages slagging the club occured despite people saying it was propaganda. The list is enless and I dont think he has the capacity to learn. The lad is a moron.

N'Zogbia has been poor this season and needs his arse kicking. Like Bellamy, he deserves more than one chance though. If he fucks that up then he needs to be shipped.

Oba, is an decent footballer. He has kept his head down this year and deserves a chance, just like the above.

If the two players learn from it then fair enough. If not then they need to go. The likes of Nicky Butt have done the right thing pointing out that things arent right. Harmony is important in team sport. You only allow special players to get away with daft things continuously. None of the above are in that category.

played over 50 games in a season and a half with an injured knee, and was one of the most committed players if not the most for pretty much all of these games.

Totally irrelevant, the point is he feigned injury on more than one occassion to get out of playing for us.

He was brought in to install discipline, Dyer towed the line after his one misdemeanour, Bellend said he would, even got a 2nd and 3rd chance, but no he still couldnt help himself.

I would think its probably got more to do with themselves, certainly the latter.

:bored:

Guest Nappy Rash

Im not pretentious, stupid or a scruff so a 54 reg plate, that translates into window lickers language of text speak cannot be me  :lol:

Try a power hungry cyber traffic warden  :coolsmiley:

Guest Nappy Rash

All three have let themselves and the club. Bellamy has let his mouth and his hands run away with themselves at Liverpool so its clearly a flaw in his make up rather than any one elses. Shearer's comments that he isnt liked by many are evidence of his attitude. The text messages slagging the club occured despite people saying it was propaganda. The list is enless and I dont think he has the capacity to learn. The lad is a moron.

N'Zogbia has been poor this season and needs his arse kicking. Like Bellamy, he deserves more than one chance though. If he fucks that up then he needs to be shipped.

Oba, is an decent footballer. He has kept his head down this year and deserves a chance, just like the above.

If the two players learn from it then fair enough. If not then they need to go. The likes of Nicky Butt have done the right thing pointing out that things arent right. Harmony is important in team sport. You only allow special players to get away with daft things continuously. None of the above are in that category.

Absolutely Pie  O0

I had no idea so many of Bellends relatives posted on here to be honest  :blush:

I don't agree. Better being upfront and giving it your all when he played than just putting on the shirt and hiding like most of the other wastes of space did. Drawing your money and doing fcuk all is a million times more shameful than falling out with your manager, which is all he did.

it is why he did it. Why do you sub the best player on the pitch ? And by then, they had clashed and he was showing him who was the boss, which is why he did it. As he's done everywhere, like when he was at Blackburn and tried to break Dwight Yorkes leg in training.

don't make me laugh. He causes more confrontation than he's worth. Everywhere. Do you call Bowyer and Dyer fighting a result of the "discipline" he imposed on the club ?

errr.....no he's not to blame for anything before he came  :weep:

to a degree, but give them good management and it probably wouldn't happen. I see it as a sign of frustration.

Absolutely Pie  O0

I had no idea so many of Bellends relatives posted on here to be honest  :blush:

I had no idea there was even more people around who actually think we have improved since Bellamy was booted out  mackems.gif

I don't agree. Better being upfront and giving it your all when he played than just putting on the shirt and hiding like most of the other wastes of space did. Drawing your money and doing fcuk all is a million times more shameful than falling out with your manager, which is all he did.

it is why he did it. Why do you sub the best player on the pitch ? And by then, they had clashed and he was showing him who was the boss, which is why he did it. As he's done everywhere, like when he was at Blackburn and tried to break Dwight Yorkes leg in training.

don't make me laugh. He causes more confrontation than he's worth. Everywhere. Do you call Bowyer and Dyer fighting a result of the "discipline" he imposed on the club ?

to a degree, but give them good management and it probably wouldn't happen. I see it as a sign of frustration.

Absolutely NE5  O0

I had no idea so many Souness apologists posted on here to be honest  :blush:

Perhaps that has had more to do with Freddies poor appointments and lack of foresight? Its certainly not own to one player.

With Statler & Waldorf on this one. Bellamy was driven out of the club despite being one of the most effective forwards in the league at the time. Not condoning some of his behaviour but Souness was bang out of order too. He couldn't manage the player so he instigated the confrontation and flogged him for a fraction of his true value in a vain attempt to establish his discipline on the squad. Fucking pathetic.

Dragging up the past, but still... :rant:

Then do the grown up thing and ignore it

practice what you preach too, just like you didn't do in the other thread.

Telling the truth is an adult trait. Perhaps you would be wise to adhere to that code before you tell other people to. :smitten:

With Statler & Waldorf on this one. Bellamy was driven out of the club despite being one of the most effective forwards in the league at the time. Not condoning some of his behaviour but Souness was bang out of order too. He couldn't manage the player so he instigated the confrontation and flogged him for a fraction of his true value in a vain attempt to establish his discipline on the squad. f****** pathetic.

Dragging up the past, but still... :rant:

Not sure his behaviour at Norwich, Coventry (where his is despised) and subsequently at Anfield bears that out tbh.

Souness didnt cover himself in glory. However, he should never have been employed here should he?

Guest Nappy Rash

You dont agree he feigned injury? Its fact mate.

He was my favourite player for those exact reasons, but feigning an injury to get out of playing for us and leaving us without the full allocation of substitutes on more than once occassion is not falling out with the Manager.

He said it was because he thought we were signing Yakubu, he was assured that wasnt the case and told to apologise to his team mates and it would all be forgotten, he wouldnt, that isnt falling out with your Manager, its called looking for and causing trouble before letting down us, his paymasters and the people that worshipped him.

it is why he did it. Why do you sub the best player on the pitch ? And by then, they had clashed and he was showing him who was the boss, which is why he did it. As he's done everywhere, like when he was at Blackburn and tried to break Dwight Yorkes leg in training

Pure speculation, Alex Ferguson had problems with Yorke and Cole aswell, so did Keegan, they're not Saints you know.

I never said he doesnt, Im saying he was brought in to install discipline and he tried with his way of dealing with it.

Im guessing you are now telling me that was Souness' fault aswell?  :lol:

Le Saux and Batty...............Hartson and Berkovic.............happens all the time just a pity wors was on the pitch in a 3-0 drubbing.

Exactly he didnt nurture Quazziemodo.

Depends on what you're looking for, Souness was to blame for all Bellends trouble yet he's been doing it at every club his entire career.

I prefer to look at the individual personally.

Guest Nappy Rash

I had no idea there was even more people around who actually think we have improved since Bellamy was booted out  mackems.gif

Who thinks we've improved like?

When people wont type what you want them to, just pretend they have and then you win, hurrah  :uglystupid2: