Good bit of PR from Sam?

STM

He's greeting the fans on the steps after he has officially signs and he will answer questions from the fans. Brings back memories of Keegan, won't do him any harm at all.

Could also be a huge mistake if the wrong crowd turn up!  ;)

He's greeting the fans on the steps after he has officially signs and he will answer questions from the fans. Brings back memories of Keegan, won't do him any harm at all.

Could also be a huge mistake if the wrong crowd turn up;)

Not the right footwear?

Guest Gemmill

if i was there i'd shout sack the board.. in front of the cameras if possible

You're INSANE.

Sky sports said that he will do the photos and press confernce than greet the fans outside on the steps.

so you just made up the qustions and answers bit then?

Nope David Craig did say it. Someone else is bound to have heard him say it, Sheppards son told him apparently.

"He will greet the fans on the steps after the press conference and answer questions from the newcastle fans, shades of Keegan/cole saga"

Guest Gemmill

What David Craig actually said was that Sam..

"Met with fat Fred on Monday, greeted fans on the steps on Tuesday, he'll be taking training on Wednesday, and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday, day off on Sunday."

"Met with fat Fred on Monday, greeted fans on the steps on Tuesday, he'll be taking training on Wednesday, and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday, day off on Sunday."

mackems.gif

Guest icemanblue

Bravo! Seriously, laughed my tits off there. But now i need new ones.

Just hope loads of charvas don't turn up and ask him awful questions.

What like?

'maaaate, lenz a taaaab?'

'Cana borra 50p for me busfare yem like?'

Exactly. I'm 18.  When I was 14/15 me mother would never have let me skip school to go and make a total penis out of myself on TV.

I'd have a quid on some buck-teethed spotty charver sayin "Sam hew, ya gonna be doin ya wheeeelin and deeeealin to sign Ronaldinho like? Ah love him a do."

Could also be a huge mistake if the wrong crowd turn up;)

:lol:

Not the right footwear?

It's great, everything seems to be positive this time. The players, the fans, even the media seems to be all positive and supportive. A bright and exciting future, I like Big Sam's subtleties such as this.