The Panorama Thing

Minhosa

How does everyone feel about this?

Kevin Bond getting sacked and Allardyce (who was the star of the show, arguably) getting appointed seems a bit off the wall to me.

Has he actually sued them or not?

Anyway, does this put anyone off the appointment of Sam or not?

Guest stjamestoon

Not really, as long as we win matches, and trophies, and we see better football, i dont care about speculation!

Guest Phil K

Don't care TBH.

If he does well, I couldn't give a sh*t either.

This is the same programme that yesterday showed an arrogant presenter ranting his idiotic head off and making himself look a complete pillock - then saying on the BBC "Look - this is me losing it ! He He"

John Sweeney - BBCism for "MORON"

Panorama - treat it with the contempt it deserves. The prog that attacks "The Church of Scientology" but is too scared to have a go at Islamic Fundamentalism

Guest johnson293

How does everyone feel about this?

Kevin Bond getting sacked and Allardyce (who was the star of the show, arguably) getting appointed seems a bit off the wall to me.

Has he actually sued them or not?

Anyway, does this put anyone off the appointment of Sam or not?

Bond was caught on camera making direct comments about bungs, and the possibility of them being accepted.

There was no such evidence shown of Allardyce - everything was by his son. Not saying Sam was completely innocent, but the direct evidence was there against Bond, and Craig Allardyce - not Sam Allardyce.

Maybe the clubs action towards Bond was a bit sudden, and without proper investigation, but I don't think the appointment of Sam is questionable because of it.

I'm sure I read something that stated the club had received assurances that there was no eveidence/further evidence with the BBC about Sam Allardyce. (may be wrong on that last bit though).

MJ

Don't care TBH.

If he does well, I couldn't give a sh*t either.

I'm more concerned about disappearing "New Topics" on this board, actually.....

If that refers to your Nicky Butt thread I merged it into the one that was already here.