Sam and the BBC

leazes.ender

Can anyone let me know if he's done any interviews with the BBC.

Obviously with the Toon coverage in the region split to local ITV and BBC, and the only radio coverage from BBC Newcastle i think not speaking to them should now be an option.

Yeah doubt he will forgive and forget...

Is that acceptable? Its not to me as i don't have Sky Sports so the BBC is the only way of hearing interviews. Do we want to see the "Terry Mac" equivilant wheeled out doing interviews, like Carlos Whocares is at the mancs

Now someones mentioned it i remembered in a recent Zoo magazine theres a SA column and he mentions that he feels sorry for Newcastle about the Owen situation.

Well was BBC's panorama program acceptable when it seems pretty clear now that it was all just bollocks? (well i'm taking the fact that nothing has been done about it for months and months to mean its bollocks) If you want someone to blame...blame BBC and their aligations...

I'd love to see sam's post match comments, and i wouldn't want the terry mac equivilant to do it....wouldn't mind pearson doing it actually thought he was pretty good after the watford game....

Now someones mentioned it i remembered in a recent Zoo magazine theres a SA column and he mentions that he feels sorry for Newcastle about the Owen situation.

sorry mate but whats that got to do with the bbc ???

Guest Urban Fox

Sam's not happy as he's had to miss a years worth of Eastenders (about 2 storylines worth) because of his self-imposed ban.

A man of principles then eh, good to hear. BBC are c***s.

All we need now is for somebody to search through icnewcastle and look for articles by Oliver where he has had a go at Allardyce and send them to him via the club. :D

Guest Knightrider

All we need now is for somebody to search through icnewcastle and look for articles by Oliver where he has had a go at Allardyce and send them to him via the club. :D

Aye, there should be a few as I always noticed this whenever we played Bolton, pretty damning he was. Big Sam will know all about these things I think and even so, isn't one to get pally with journalists - he keeps them at arms length like Fergie.

He was on Sky earlier on and the first thought that came into my mind was "playing it safe" when the reporter asked him about Sam, he'll be gutted deep down because he's a manager he can't manipulate like he would Souness or Roeder and FS himself will be cagey about upsetting Sam who at Bolton was known to go balistic about any in house leaks to the press.

Aye, there should be a few as I always noticed this whenever we played Bolton, pretty damning he was. Big Sam will know all about these things I think and even so, isn't one to get pally with journalists - he keeps them at arms length like Fergie.

He was on Sky earlier on and the first thought that came into my mind was "playing it safe" when the reporter asked him about Sam, he'll be gutted deep down because he's a manager he can't manipulate like he would Souness or Roeder and FS himself will be cagey about upsetting Sam who at Bolton was known to go balistic about any in house leaks to the press.

It will be refreshing if those at Thompson House have to work for a change instead of being hand fed shite, we might even see something which is worth reading although I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

Guest Geordiesned

You won't have to look hard! nufc.com put up something from Oliver last week where he slated Allardyce.

You won't have to look hard! nufc.com put up something from Oliver last week where he slated Allardyce.

I might send it, I wonder if his e-mail address is [email protected]?

Guest cfhpantera27

as for panorama,

we all know big sam is in to his sports science, some might say hes a sport scientologist!..

it was all a set up  :lol:

For some reason, this gave me the best laugh I've had all day.

However, Oliver would still probably get stories from Shepherd – if not directly, then from Shepherd via the press office.

Sam needs to appreciate that it wasn't the BBC saying he was on the take, that was his own son and a few agents. The BBC merely broadcast the accusations.

Lets see how far Sam gets in suing the Beeb. I bet he doesn't even try. Same with old saggy faced cunt at Pompey. Fergie also for the BBC exposng his son was up to no good. Still didn't sue as far as I'm aware.

By ignoring the BBC they are in a roundabout way trying to hide something in my opinion. Keep in mnd the accused parties are all multi millionaires in their own rights.

Guest gggg
Sam needs to appreciate that it wasn't the BBC saying he was on the take

It was paid for and broadcast by the beeb and was made to make Sam look as guilty as possible. Same thing really.

Allardyce hasn't sued but he hasnt been charged with anything either has he? Why's that then?

Innocent until proven guilty springs to mind.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Sam needs to appreciate that it wasn't the BBC saying he was on the take

It was paid for and broadcast by the beeb and was made to make Sam look as guilty as possible. Same thing really.

Allardyce hasn't sued but he hasnt been charged with anything either has he? Why's that then?

Innocent until proven guilty springs to mind.

True, but wasn't the BBC North East sports reporter who made any allegations against Allerdyce, so come on Sam don't be petulant. 

Guest johnson293

Aye - Tyne Tees news last night proudly proclaimed to have the "one and only interview that Sam Allardyce held with North East Media".

Looks like his BBC spat extends to the local as well as National BBC.

Not that I have anything against holding to his principals.

If the Beeb documentary had anything directly on him, surely it would have come out by now, or at least have been mentioned in the Prog?