West Ham to be investigated AGAIN.

Decky

Guest gggg
Surely if they are being docked points it should be next season?

Why? Oh yes poor West Ham cheating and not getting away with it easily.

Hope the points come off this season tbh. Can't stand West Ham as a team, due to some irrational hatred I have of them.

Also didnt they say they were gonna spend a fortune on players this summer if they remain in the premier league? Surely that means more competition for us?

Hope the points come off this season tbh. Can't stand West Ham as a team, due to some irrational hatred I have of them.

Also didnt they say they were gonna spend a fortune on players this summer if they remain in the premier league? Surely that means more competition for us?

Aye but it's better for the league for them to stay up.

Guest Guinness

Think it should just be left now, a decision was made, whats done is done, people should move on. I don't particularly like West Ham but I'm just sick of hearing about this saga.

Think it should just be left now, a decision was made, whats done is done, people should move on. I don't particularly like West Ham but I'm just sick of hearing about this saga.

Im sure you would care if it was Nufc in Sheffield position. West Ham cheated and should of been deducted points.

Guest Guinness

Im sure you would care if it was Nufc in Sheffield position. West Ham cheated and should of been deducted points.

Fair point, no doubt I would, but as things stand the way the story is ongoing is doing my head in. It needs resolving as soon as possible so both clubs know what they need to plan for next season.

Guest Micktoon

How exactly is that?

How exactly is that?

Westham spends big in the transfer window, improves their squad further and next season we have one more competitive mid-high-table team. Sheffield stays up, they'll be relegation candidates once again next season. How exactly isn't it?

Guest Knightrider

Sheff Utd deserved to go down because they weren't good enough, however West Ham should have been docked points instead of fined, this not happening has effected the outcome of the relegation battle or rather influenced it and that is where the problem is. All relegated clubs should look for some kind of compensation from the Premier League.

Guest Micktoon

How exactly is that?

Westham spends big in the transfer window, improves their squad further and next season we have one more competitive mid-high-table team. Sheffield stays up, they'll be relegation candidates once again next season. How exactly isn't it?

So you would rather we had more competition?

I recon its too late to take points off them now and possibly change who goes down, sad I know as this was handled really badly but as was mentioned before if we were one of the clubs affected then I would be calling for their heads

Guest optimistic nit

brilliant. personally a deduction of all the games where tevez played and they scored points or 15-20 off of next seasons total would do me.

Well if its too late to take points of them this season then give the bastards a -20 point start next season. See what players they attract then.

well I think we all agree something further has to be done wether they get a minus to start the season then so be it but the small fine isnt far enough for such a blatant misuse of power

I recon its too late to take points off them now and possibly change who goes down, sad I know as this was handled really badly but as was mentioned before if we were one of the clubs affected then I would be calling for their heads

I dont just look at Juventus they were awarded the title and had that stripped and then sent down.

I dont just look at Juventus they were awarded the title and had that stripped and then sent down.

different league, a lot more up roar than this and to be fair we arent talking about bribing refs we are talking about playing someone who was not really available and sinse a punishment has already been given and its now the close of season i cant see them now relegating the club

I understand how some are a bit sick of what West Ham have got away with but it's not that much really, not if they sorted it by loaning Teves, what was different before and after the investigation?

The rules are supposed to be to prevent match fixing, could the same not have happened when he was officially loaned anyway?

What pisses me off is Platini the little useless cunt coming out stating UEFA can do fuk all as the transfer systems across Europe all differ, which not only is the lamest excuse in the world, but makes the current transfer windows pointless as we were all told they were brought in to bring Europe together in terms of transfers how they work and are governed.

Now he's saying its all bollocks.

So basically lets start signing player outside the windows again and tell UEFA to fuk off and play em anyway.

What pisses me off is Platini the little useless cunt coming out stating UEFA can do fuk all as the transfer systems across Europe all differ, which not only is the lamest excuse in the world, but makes the current transfer windows pointless as we were all told they were brought in to bring Europe together in terms of transfers how they work and are governed.

Now he's saying its all bollocks.

So basically lets start signing player outside the windows again and tell UEFA to fuk off and play em anyway.

I think FIFA did that, actually. Still, we should do it anyway.