Newcastle V Mackems V Smogs

geordie_b

Guest gggg

I can see Boro losing Viduka and Woodgate getting a long term injury followed by relegation next season.

At the end of next season what will the order of the 'North East' three be?

I reckon.........

Newcastle

Sunderland

Boro (Southgate sacked before xmas)

I would agree with that although I think Southgate might just get to see the season out

I definitely think theres a big chance of the Smogs being in a relegation battle. Viduka will probably be away. I don't wish injury on Woody though. Hope he has a great 7-8 years ahead of him now. He'll be away from Boro anyway in 2 years maximum imo.

Wouldn't be a shame if Boro went down. They're a manky club and it's not even a rivalry. Would love to see them collapse next season.

Would be a good way to introduce the new Harry Potter crest...

Anyone reckons we will table a bid for Woodgate in January then? :)

Wouldn't be a shame if Boro went down. They're a manky club and it's not even a rivalry. Would love to see them collapse next season.

Makes you wonder how much they've actually got in the kitty. They've splashed nearly £7m on Woodgate, and will need Viduka replacing - and maybe even Yakubu. Then they've got to start actually strengthening the squad, having had to spend cash on just maintaining the size.

I reckon they'll struggle next year.

Makes you wonder how much they've actually got in the kitty. They've splashed nearly £7m on Woodgate, and will need Viduka replacing - and maybe even Yakubu. Then they've got to start actually strengthening the squad, having had to spend cash on just maintaining the size.

You see, whenever you make these bold proclamations now, I just instantly doubt you.

So that'll be Boro for the title then.

You see, whenever you make these bold proclamations now, I just instantly doubt you.

Allardyce is shit and we'll go nowhere with him - put my house on it.

Allardyce is shit and we'll go nowhere with him - put my house on it.

Riiiiiiight!!! Yorkie lad...I reckon you may be needing this. Sooner than you think.

http://england.shelter.org.uk/advice/advice-1010.cfm