Want Diouf?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/6661789.stm

Senegal's El-Hadji Diouf is considering leaving English Premiership side Bolton after being stunned by manager Sam Allardyce's resignation.

Allardyce has since taken over at Newcastle and Diouf, 26, is planning to talk to his successor at Bolton Sammy Lee and chairman Phil Gartside soon.

The striker told the Bolton News: "I do not know what I am doing next season.

"I need to talk with the gaffer, chairman and my manager. When I saw on TV that Sam had left I was very sad."

Diouf added: "I will never forget him. He did a lot of things for me and that is why I have played better here than at Liverpool. Sam gave me confidence and respect.

"But, whatever I do next season, whether I stay or go, I will never forget Bolton."

no he's a cunt

diving i can take, over-aggressiveness i can admire to an extent, even kicking the shit out of Dyer I can tolerate

but spitting and throwing your girlfriend down the stairs? no chance, I really don't want him in my team

Guest Knightrider

Yes because he's a unique player who can operate on either flank or further forward in attack, the kind of player who causes problems, is hard to play against and can score you a goal or create a goal even after a poor performance. His past would be a concern but Big Sam knows all about him and would keep him in check as he has done at Bolton. He's a very good Premiership player and at a good age.

Guest Guinness

He's a c***, but a very effective one in the Bolton team. Hmmmmmm

Agreed, I'd take him seeing he was so effective in SA's Bolton side.

Guest TheOrder

No, much rather give Luque a chance next season,if we can get him back to his Deprotivo form he will be twice the player Diouf is..

Dude, its time to give up on Luque man :)

Not because i don't rate him but because in the position he plays in we have Duff,Milner,Dyer, N'Zogbia and Solano as it stands. Should someone like Dyer be sold then he would be a decent replacement.

Guest smoggeordie

He is really talented player and Allardyce did wonders with him at Bolton

I would take him.

:o

That wasn't the question.

He is really talented player and Allardyce did wonders with him at Bolton

I would take him.

:o

That wasn't the question.

Would you want him here?=Yes,i would take him here.