Luque is he going to get a chance?

Guest Deep456
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just think things won't work out for him here. I would not be surprised if Big Sam did give him a chance to prove himself but I think Luque and the Toon are just not meant to be.

I hope I am wrong because before he came here he looked a quality player to be fair and if he can get the form back that he showed in La Liga then he would be more than useful, however, it is a very big IF

Guest Knightrider

My bet is that he's off but if Allardyce wants to give him a chance then I'm fully in support of it.

Reckon he'd be of more use than Duff at least.

What he said.

Guest geordie gent

I hope so give him a chance to show his worth,he could be like getting a new signing

Not sure if the loan deal has already gone through but if it hasn't then I can't see why Allardyce's 'clean sheet' statement wouldn't apply to Luque. Got a feeling that Luque is thrilled to bits about seeing the back of Roeder and Souness tbh. Whether he takes his chance, if he gets one, is another matter. He'll have to go some to convince the 99% of the fans who don't rate him, that he can actually play.

Guest ramage316

I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team. He's a s***bag and always will be. Leaping out of challenges will get him nowhere.

Free up his wages I say. Whether that means PSV pay them or try to sell him.

Guest Alan_Shearer

For those saying "no way", Nicky Butt anyone?

Yeah but Butt is still shite...

100% with giving him a chance

He was never given a proper chance,if Allardyce wants to use him and give him a run i am sure he will cut it here, he played a tottal of 112 mins in us during the whole 38 league games this season and Roeder clearly was trying his best to keep him out of the formation

Have no doubt he will prove many here wrong if given a chance,but i am also sure he will be off before playing one game under Allardyce.

Guest Guinness

I'm pretty sure we'll still see him sold/loaned out this summer, even if it's just to get rid of his wages.

The guy has proved himself capable in champions league football and in a good deportivo team so he must have something.

We have got a manager who is famed for being able to get the best out of players.

We would be mad not to give him a chance.

Guest TheOrder

Worst thing is Luque can put in a quality ball, Anyone remember that through ball he put in against Fulham last season? Shearer should of scored, Right after that he fucked his hammy up.

Let me get this straight. We're talking about one ball he played last season :D

Guest mishka17

according to Sam, everybody has a new start at the club, so i think that Luque should be included. i won't cry if he's gonna join psv on loan, but i'm curious what he will show (eventualy) under Big Sam

Worst thing is Luque can put in a quality ball, Anyone remember that through ball he put in against Fulham last season? Shearer should of scored, Right after that he f***** his hammy up.

Let me get this straight. We're talking about one ball he played last season :D

:lol:  Yep