UEFA Cup Final

Ritchie

Guest Guinness

Playoff Semi > Uefa Cup Final

Currently debating which one to watch, the champoinship playoffs have been class so far this season, but Espanyol and Sevilla play some nice stuff as well. Wll probably end up flicking through both of them and missing all of the goals :undecided:

Guest SwissMagpie

Those who watch the Uefa cup final.watch on Sevilla Right back - Dani Alves.. pure quality. maybe we will make a bid!!

Those who watch the Uefa cup final.watch on Sevilla Right back - Dani Alves.. pure quality. maybe we will make a bid!!

We will have to get in line

Chelsea,Liverpool, Milan, Real Madrid, and almost every other major club has been linked with

Guest gggg

Barcelona? Chelsea? Man U? Real Madrid?.... No Newcastle  :laugh:

I doubt Liverpool have got a chance of getting him never mind us. plus even if he stays at Sevillla he'll be playing Champions League footy next year.

Cheers. Was expecting it on the Beeb, but they've got some shite gardening programme on instead. :cheesy:

Edinburgh was crawling with random Sevilla fans today - shame the weather was so shite, they'll not get a good impression of the place. Nonetheless, very telling they chose to spend the day in Edinburgh and not Glasgow...aye, get it right up you Glasgow!!! Your city is shite!!! :laugh:

Cheers. Was expecting it on the Beeb, but they've got some s**** gardening programme on instead. :cheesy:

Edinburgh was crawling with random Sevilla fans today - shame the weather was so s****, they'll not get a good impression of the place. Nonetheless, very telling they chose to spend the day in Edinburgh and not Glasgow...aye, get it right up you Glasgow!!! Your city is s****!!! :laugh:

I thought rain was a true reflection of Edinburgh, it always seemed to rain when I was driving past.  I would get to Dalkeith and the heavens would open, drive over the Forth Road Bridge and it would be dry again.

Cheers. Was expecting it on the Beeb, but they've got some s**** gardening programme on instead. :cheesy:

Edinburgh was crawling with random Sevilla fans today - shame the weather was so s****, they'll not get a good impression of the place. Nonetheless, very telling they chose to spend the day in Edinburgh and not Glasgow...aye, get it right up you Glasgow!!! Your city is s****!!! :laugh:

I thought rain was a true reflection of Edinburgh, it always seemed to rain when I was driving past.  I would get to Dalkeith and the heavens would open, drive over the Forth Road Bridge and it would be dry again.

Everywhere Mick goes, he always takes the weather with him...

1-1. Riera.

Good game so far.

Ok, that caught my attention. Just turned it on to listen to a rant from Jim Beglin about how wonderboy Alves can't deal with him. So he's doing alright then? Stuart Pearce's eye for a player vindicated once again :laugh: