Nicky Hunt??

Guest Toon83

Guest Toon83

on boltons vital football page we have been linked with Right Back Nicky Hunt

http://www.bolton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=65754

Newcastle United manager Sam Allardyce has made a shock move for Bolton right back Nicky Hunt. Sources close to Westhoughton born player, who has had mixed fortunes at the Reebok, report that he is keen on the move.

Hunt is a product of the Bolton youth academy, but after a fine initial season he has struggled with both fitness and form. It is thought that a fee of £2.5 million will secure the move.

dunno how reliable vital football is but he would be a good buy, better than Carr

Atleast read the article FFS, it's a piss-take. Hunt is their version of Bramble and they want rid. He's a championship standard player.

"I`ve been a bit down since Sam left, but this has cheered me up," said one before pulling his shirt over his head and sprinting around the car park. In addition, a disturbing number of office workers have been reported doing a Mexican wave.

Allardyce wants to complete the transfer as soon as possible, but will delay for a fortnight as Bolton Council have requested the additional time to organise street parties."

:rolleyes:

Guest gggg

Oh jesus thats all we need Jlloyd Samuel left back Aaron Huges right back.

Villa rejects R'us  :lol:

Guest Toon83

You just posted a new thread because you read something on vitalfootball? Please ask yourself why and then slap yourself 10 times really hard.

as i said in my post i dont know how reliable vital football is but i just threw another name in their for discussion, this is a newcastle united football discussion forum after all

This thread is a classic case of "lets sign shite player x, he must be better than Carr/Babayaro/Bramble/Shola".

I don't see why some people think signing ANYONE is going to take us forward just because we have some shit players.

Guest Bolton_fan

You're signing a world class player here. Nicky Hunt is one of the best right backs out there.

mackems.gif

I couldn't type that with a straight face.

I'd carry him there myself if he goes for 2.5 million pound.

You're signing a world class player here. Nicky Hunt is one of the best right backs out there.

mackems.gif

Nice choice of manager..worldclass...

mackems.gif

My point exactly, thank you. Ricardo Gardner, yes. Ben Haim, yes. Nicky Hunt? Fuck off!

Guest Bolton_fan

mackems.gif

My point exactly, thank you. Ricardo Gardner, yes. Ben Haim, yes. Nicky Hunt? f*** off!

Ben Haim is a cracking player. I wish he was staying. He'll probably be at Chelsea or Newcastle next year.

mackems.gif

My point exactly, thank you. Ricardo Gardner, yes. Ben Haim, yes. Nicky Hunt? f*** off!

Ben Haim is a cracking player. I wish he was staying. He'll probably be at Chelsea or Newcastle next year.

Hopefully Newcastle, I thought Chelsea were only after him in Jan because Terry was injured.

Guest Bolton_fan

mackems.gif

Hopefully Newcastle, I thought Chelsea were only after him in Jan because Terry was injured.

Nope. They wanted Ben Haim as a "back up" I was told. I can honestly see Ben Haim being at Newcastle next year. He'll get his game.