SEAGULL

SEMTEX

extract from "popbitch"....

Happy Slapping is so 2005. To be too cool for school these days you have to do the Seagull. In schools all over London, apparently, break-times are seeing boys running into the bogs to masturbate furiously, collect their jizz in the palms of their hands, then go out and find a younger kid.... then slap them in the face while shouting "SEAGULL!"

:confused:

I'm rather glad im too young to have kids and too old to be in school.

extract from "popbitch"....

Happy Slapping is so 2005. To be too cool for school these days you have to do the Seagull. In schools all over London, apparently, break-times are seeing boys running into the bogs to masturbate furiously, collect their jizz in the palms of their hands, then go out and find a younger kid.... then slap them in the face while shouting "SEAGULL!"

:confused:

I'm rather glad im too young to have kids and too old to be in school.

Back in my day group masturbating in public toilets was seen as quite a gay thing to do, how times change if this is now cool!

Echo the sentiments about age

I was under the impression that spunk is a fairly good medium for infecting people with HIV, is it not? Seems rather medically unwise to do that then!

Got for spots though

apparently

Guest Geordiesned

I was under the impression that spunk is a fairly good medium for infecting people with HIV, is it not? Seems rather medically unwise to do that then!

Got for spots though

apparently

A great source of protein apparently.

Well, that's the line I use anyway! :lol:

• 1 year later...