online season ticket renewal

Guest northernmagpie

Guest northernmagpie

Apologies of this has been posted elsewhere - if so, please lock this thread and direct me to it but...

Is anyone else having problems with the online renewal system?

I can't get it to 'look up' anything other than my street name (no number, no flat number, etc) so my address is incomplete and I cannot add to it. Secondly, when I am in the system (with my incomplete details) I cannot select anything to renew as the system is telling me I am not an existing season ticket holder (I've had a season ticket for nearly two decades).

I've written to the club but am I just as well sending it in by post?

Any help would be massively appreciated.

I had a problem with the online renewal a few days ago when it was telling me I had no ticket to renew!  I used their 'submit a query' thing to e-mail them and they helpfully replied the next morning and it was sorted straight away :yes:

Guest Hand in Glove

Exactly the same, telling me I don't have a season ticket to renew. Stick to the snail mail.

• 1 year later...

just checking, but you are using the customer number and password on your previous ST. if not then it will not recognise that you already have a season ticket.

Glad i found this thread.  It explains why I am told I have no ticket to renew. But what's this about a password from last season? I've got my customer number but can't remember anything about a password.

Same for me. Registered and was given a new number and had no ticket to renew. Realised I was meant to use my existing number (nothing in the instructions) and failed because I didn't have a password. Went back to snail mail. God help us on the ticketless entry next season.

Renewed online this year and last.

If you are a ST Holder your login details are automatically created for you and are on your old season ticket, albeit not obvious.

Once you have logged in using those details you can change your password.

Basically your user name is your club membership number and your password is on your old season ticket.