Guest Ready Brek

Guest Ready Brek

aye but he's gone even fatter/shitter at Valencia

But you'd have him back none the less..  blueconfused.gif

Guest Alan Shearer 9

aye but he's gone even fatter/shitter at Valencia

But you'd have him back none the less.. blueconfused.gif

more to the point he'd never come back.

Saw him play for Valencia about 4 months ago just before he got injured and not only did he look like he did when he was at AC Milan ie. fit, slim etc, he also scored a cracking goal. He certainly didn't look fat.

The reason we haven't heard much about him is because he's been out for ages with that injury.

Guest teepee

i'd have him if he accepted reasonable wages - but there's no way he would come back imo....

so, nevermind that and let's get kuyt in!

No way he's a crock! That knee injury keeps re-occuring stay well clear last thing we need is another Dyer.

Time for either one or two of Tuncay, Kuyt, Gudjohnsson, Van Nilstelrooy, Defoe, Collins John, Jerrome, etc 

Funnily enough somone nicked tom_nufc is posting this on patrick-kluivert.com's board:

I heard a bizarre rumour last week (which I forgot to post) regarding Kluivert coming back to Newcastle.

Now Glenn Roeder has been installed as our new manager, it's rumoured that he's lining up a move to bring back Kluivert - transfer fee I don't know.

He believes Kluivert wasn't a success at Newcastle because of the lack of tactics, motivation and instructions from Souness and he deserved more of a chance at the club.

Now we have Nolberto Solano - known for setting up most of goals, Roeder believes that Solano could work well with Kluivert and Owen and hopefully shoot us into a high position next season.

Now Alan Shearer has FINALLY retired, we need a new striker, and we've been linked with Nistelrooy, Kuyt and Defoe - all for about £10m, but Roeder believes that Kluivert is just as good as these players with more experience and is the cheaper option, however he will need to take a 'hefty' pay cut in his wages if he is interested in coming back; which I know won't happen as he already stated that moving to Newcastle was the worst career move he made.

Anyway.. just thought I'd let you know.

Personally, I seriously doubt this will happen!

And I think we all know what used to be Ready Brek's forum a name before  :cool:

Coincidence?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

why on earth would anyone have him back?

i would undertsand if he had a good season at valencia, but i believe he only got one goal?

and after roeders comments regarding players personalities/injury records being assesed beofre we look at signing them, i ant see kluivert coming back, can you??

Guest alex

Saw him play for Valencia about 4 months ago just before he got injured and not only did he look like he did when he was at AC Milan ie. fit, slim etc, he also scored a cracking goal. He certainly didn't look fat.

The reason we haven't heard much about him is because he's been out for ages with that injury.

Sounds familiar.