Weird Dreams

BlufPurdi

Having gone to bed early due to morons digging up my street at 7:30am (yes, SEVEN THIRTY AM.) I had some insane, but quite enjoyable dreams. 

Was in some park with unknown people kicking a ball about.  We seemed to have 2 of them, then someone kicked theirs over so we legged it with it.  Place was surrounded in cages, so we had to find open points.  All whilst we had snooker cues, that were pump action shotguns at the same time.  Terminator style.  So whilst fending these people off with the cues, we made our escape.  This is possibly the weird bit.  To create a distraction, we got in the 100 foot crane and attached it to the tree, big tree, next to the park.  Turning the crane until it was full of tension, looked like it was going to snap and take cunts heads off, but it didn't.  We got out the gate and into a car.  At this point, Ashley Judd comes in.  Must've been due to the film I watched with her in it, anyway.  She joined us in our get-away.

Don't know where we go to be honest, do you ever.  But the guy whose ball we nicked caught up with us and he was with someone, they got all heavy.  "Why did you need to do that, we'll have yours then", I put my foot down and swung the cue at him.  All of a sudden it wasn't a gun anymore, but a lethal weapon nonetheless.  We made a truce, they went one way we went the other.

On the way back, I noticed it was like a set of bowling greens.  Kept having to jump over the little border holes they have around those places.  At this point some nutcase is after us again, this time for having his car.  But Judd takes care of it.  At this point I wake up, go for a pish and head back.

Tried my hardest to focus on the previous dream, but don't think it worked but the next one was just as nonsensical.  We were in a park, not sure if it was the same, but just walking down the road.  We see people we knew from Primary school.  People that are dickheads, and I quiz them as to why they never helped me nick the ball.  Then at some point we all notice we're wearing a weird necklace, with numbers on them.  We get spooked and the locals start hounding us.  We jump taxis back to my local area to get away. 

On the way back someone is pregnant, can't figure out who.  We're heading up escalators and it seems she pops the sprog there.  I think this part of the dream was still part of the first, but it ends here.  I think.

New one begins, pretty sure I woke up.  At some place, surrounded in water.  We get in the sea, ocean, whatever it was and start having a laugh.  Then a Killer whale starts mingling in with us.  No one knows how to treat it, shitting it like.  I start giving it a rub and shit, but it's freaking everyone out.  So we're in and out of the water until we realise what the hell to do.  At some point a thing is flying around us, some sort of ride or something.  "Get the ladder, before it hits people", so we all shoot up and stop this 'ride' from falling down from the air and shove it in the big tower block.  Me and me mate are hanging of the side of the building, I'm too scared to jump in the water but we hold hands to do it, sadly.  Seemed to take about 5 minutes to hit the water, on the way down I've noticed at-least 5 Killer whales swimming around.  Dish, right into the water, I couldn't get out quick enough.  At this point I'm under the tower block which seems to be hovering above the water, there's wee ledges to sit on.  Having a seat, a whale comes to pop it's head in.  So I start patting it.

Eventually, this all stops and we're supposed to be going to the cinema.  I think this was some sort of school trip.  This was no normal cinema, and it was only 75% complete.  It was like a massive train, massive, that you sat in.  I was like, "How the fuck can I see anything from here?".  Anyway, as I've sat down waiting for stuff to happen, I've started writing on paper.  "What's that? Don't doodle" someone said to me.   Then this, thing appears out of no where, some massive creature.  Couldn't make it out, like you ever can in a dream.  But as it tried to grab, and I presume kill, us the 'train cinema' started moving, fast.  And shot into the side of this creature.  We realise it's started now and it's like being in space, seen a few things.  Then the phone fucking went and woke me up.  Dream over.

I only typed this out due to the fact I can remember 80% of it.  Usually have weird dreams but this was the weirdest I've had in a while.  I heard someone the other day say to me, "aye, quit smoking, it's great I dream now", thought what the fuck.  I assumed we all dreamt.

Anyone else got any weird dreams?  Care to share them?

I had a strange one last night, for some reason I was at a dentists to have my wisdom teeth pulled out, apparently it would "improve my facial complexion also". Fuck knows how the dentist worked that out. Although to be fair, they said they would first smear my face with ammonium hydroxide to use as 'anaestheic', so I don't think they were quite right in the head. Yep, that was it  bluelaugh.gif

I had a strange one last night, for some reason I was at a dentists to have my wisdom teeth pulled out, apparently it would "improve my facial complexion also". **** knows how the dentist worked that out. Although to be fair, they said they would first smear my face with ammonium hydroxide to use as 'anaestheic', so I don't think they were quite right in the head. Yep, that was it bluelaugh.gif

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

WTF

Guest Kitty-Sniper

Having gone to bed early due to morons digging up my street at 7:30am (yes, SEVEN THIRTY AM.) I had some insane, but quite enjoyable dreams. 

Was in some park with unknown people kicking a ball about.  We seemed to have 2 of them, then someone kicked theirs over so we legged it with it.  Place was surrounded in cages, so we had to find open points.  All whilst we had snooker cues, that were pump action shotguns at the same time.  Terminator style.  So whilst fending these people off with the cues, we made our escape.  This is possibly the weird bit.  To create a distraction, we got in the 100 foot crane and attached it to the tree, big tree, next to the park.  Turning the crane until it was full of tension, looked like it was going to snap and take cunts heads off, but it didn't.  We got out the gate and into a car.  At this point, Ashley Judd comes in.  Must've been due to the film I watched with her in it, anyway.  She joined us in our get-away.

Don't know where we go to be honest, do you ever.  But the guy whose ball we nicked caught up with us and he was with someone, they got all heavy.  "Why did you need to do that, we'll have yours then", I put my foot down and swung the cue at him.  All of a sudden it wasn't a gun anymore, but a lethal weapon nonetheless.  We made a truce, they went one way we went the other.

On the way back, I noticed it was like a set of bowling greens.  Kept having to jump over the little border holes they have around those places.  At this point some nutcase is after us again, this time for having his car.  But Judd takes care of it.  At this point I wake up, go for a pish and head back.

Tried my hardest to focus on the previous dream, but don't think it worked but the next one was just as nonsensical.  We were in a park, not sure if it was the same, but just walking down the road.  We see people we knew from Primary school.  People that are dickheads, and I quiz them as to why they never helped me nick the ball.  Then at some point we all notice we're wearing a weird necklace, with numbers on them.  We get spooked and the locals start hounding us.  We jump taxis back to my local area to get away. 

On the way back someone is pregnant, can't figure out who.  We're heading up escalators and it seems she pops the sprog there.  I think this part of the dream was still part of the first, but it ends here.  I think.

New one begins, pretty sure I woke up.  At some place, surrounded in water.  We get in the sea, ocean, whatever it was and start having a laugh.  Then a Killer whale starts mingling in with us.  No one knows how to treat it, shitting it like.  I start giving it a rub and shit, but it's freaking everyone out.  So we're in and out of the water until we realise what the hell to do.  At some point a thing is flying around us, some sort of ride or something.  "Get the ladder, before it hits people", so we all shoot up and stop this 'ride' from falling down from the air and shove it in the big tower block.  Me and me mate are hanging of the side of the building, I'm too scared to jump in the water but we hold hands to do it, sadly.  Seemed to take about 5 minutes to hit the water, on the way down I've noticed at-least 5 Killer whales swimming around.  Dish, right into the water, I couldn't get out quick enough.  At this point I'm under the tower block which seems to be hovering above the water, there's wee ledges to sit on.  Having a seat, a whale comes to pop it's head in.  So I start patting it.

Eventually, this all stops and we're supposed to be going to the cinema.  I think this was some sort of school trip.  This was no normal cinema, and it was only 75% complete.  It was like a massive train, massive, that you sat in.  I was like, "How the fuck can I see anything from here?".  Anyway, as I've sat down waiting for stuff to happen, I've started writing on paper.  "What's that? Don't doodle" someone said to me.  Then this, thing appears out of no where, some massive creature.  Couldn't make it out, like you ever can in a dream.  But as it tried to grab, and I presume kill, us the 'train cinema' started moving, fast.  And shot into the side of this creature.  We realise it's started now and it's like being in space, seen a few things.  Then the phone fucking went and woke me up.  Dream over.

I only typed this out due to the fact I can remember 80% of it.  Usually have weird dreams but this was the weirdest I've had in a while.  I heard someone the other day say to me, "aye, quit smoking, it's great I dream now", thought what the fuck.  I assumed we all dreamt.

Anyone else got any weird dreams?  Care to share them?

bad shrooms? :?

;)

• 1 year later...

I never dream and remember it :(, i think i have one I remember every two or three months, and i forget it by the end of the morning. I can only remember one dream ihave ever had where i can remember 80% of it. That dream isnt really anything particularly spectacular, but it was nice, and it weird being able to remember it now, about 3 years on.

"Firstly, I can't materialise any form of face in it's fullness, for instance if I turn away from someone I'm painstakingly staring at, I instantly cannot retain there face. This isn't just apparent in dreams but far worse."

are you saying you cant do this in real life, and it is more pronounced in dreams?

Guest ticaL

ticaL you FANNY.

Heh, yeah it was best left off the forum tbh.

Also, pretty much, my recognition of facial features is horrendous. Put it this way, if I had been mugged in broad daylight, and asked to describe the attacker to the police, I couldn't begin.

ticaL you FANNY.

Also, pretty much, my recognition of facial features is horrendous. Put it this way, if I had been mugged in broad daylight, and asked to describe the attacker to the police, I couldn't begin.

alright, ur not so much of a fanny then.

sounds weird, is that a condition, or just a bad memory thing?

Guest ticaL

ticaL you FANNY.

alright, ur not so much of a fanny then.

sounds weird, is that a condition, or just a bad memory thing?

Haven't a clue, it's worse when their my mates though :s

• 3 months later...

Here goes, this all happened in my dream last night:

We walk past a black man in the street as my mate is doing Mr T impressions, he gets the hump and suddenly has a full arsenal of weapons and chases us. We are running around some old building and I am hiding behind this big old stoop thing (think thats the word, big concrete stairs?). He walks the other way so I run round the corner and into the building.

Turns out I am in a big mansion and a party is going on, hook up with a group of girls and lads I don't know. End up getting it on with one of the girls but a geeky but very strong looking bloke takes offence, he ends up squaring up to me and I start hitting him but at first the punches don't seem to affect him, I get a bit worried but end up beating him up.

Later on everyone starts turning against me and blaming me for the fight. We all start fighting and it ends up I am in a proper warzone (think Cannon Fodder with the tree's and water etc). Some "bad guys" stick up for me so I join up with them. I am running round the bay and I find a massive box of hand grenades. Their group are in a water on some half sunken ship so I start throwing the grenades and taking them out. The grenades are quite small but really good and instead of a pin they have a bit at the top like orange peal which you rip off and throw at them. A few grenades I fuck up the throw and they land near me but each time I managed to get away.

Anyway sorry its quite long but that was my dream, it was immense  :laugh:

My dream was a bit weird..

First I can remember is driving up my street towards my house, then as I did some ridiculous parking skills and got out.  Stood at the doorway to my flats, and tried to fix a bike that was there.  A few of my best mate's mates came around and started talking to me, they were fucking about, and I didn't like them.  They asked if my mate was in my house, I wasn't sure. 

Next thing is, we're in some massive shopping mall full of all sorts.  There was a Japanese game show room. :lol: All I remember is in this room, I had to hold a pan and see how hard my mate and some Jap could whack their head off it.  Not sure who won, but then I had to race a jap around this red carpet, but the bastard cheat me.  So we upped and left. 

So we left, went out side this mall where there was water, a sea, a loch, not sure.  We jumped onto this weird bridge, and then chased some Arab blokes that had been following us.  We stay on this bridge for a bit, then a girl I went to school with comes out with 3 other unknown lasses.  We wind them up, then try to leave, but the bridge seems to come and go, had to jump to various points and wait for it to switch back. :hmm: Next we know one of the bitches comes out with an essay, she starts showing it to me and one of the guys, she's basically dobbed him in to the school/college that he's copied it, but we're like "no-one will ever know and who gives a shit anyway", but we're called into the office, which is in the mall..

Can't remember what happens, I don't think much at all did, we leave then start abusing the bitches again.  Get back on the and it changes, but they all seem to make it through a gap and under the water, but I couldn't.  Couldn't get through. :tickedoff: 

Eventually I make it, then my good mate tells me about how one of our old mates (not in the dream) 'lost' his iPod.  He then pulls an iPod out of his pocket and proceeds to laugh, so do I.  "It's shit though, I'd rather be at sea", he says.  Next thing I know, we're swimming, there's a big whale freaking the shit out of us, then a few dolphins came along and we grabbed them, or tried, to get out the way of the whale.  Then I woke up.. >:(

Yesterday I dreamt the paint came off my car despite my best efforts to keep putting it back on (don't ask me how, it was like peeling) and last night I dreamt four of my teeth fell out, and a fifth was loose. It was like fucking leprosy. :lol:

Thoughts?

:lol:

The paint on the Type-R is rather soft but it's a bit overkill to get it resprayed already.

I've not been to the dentist in years though, couldn't be arsed going so I fell off the list - my teeth are fucking great before someone says otherwise. :razz:

Might scare me into going though, had to feel they were there when I woke up. :undecided:

Dave, dreaming of your teeth falling out? Not good. Dream interpretation website says you're fucked mate

Also - dreaming about your car paint coming off would suggest that you're anxious that the mask between you are the outer world is slipping, and that you're about to be exposed for what you truly are, rather than what you've been pretending to be.

So aboslutely nothing to worry about, perfectly normal! :D

Dave, dreaming of your teeth falling out? Not good. Dream interpretation website says you're f***** mate

Also - dreaming about your car paint coming off would suggest that you're anxious that the mask between you are the outer world is slipping, and that you're about to be exposed for what you truly are, rather than what you've been pretending to be.

different dreams to different people.

for example dreaming of your teeth falling would be totally different if you had an impending visit to the dentist planned or had toothache at the time.

the stuff of "dreaming of X means Y" is cack,each dream is different to the person and the situation.

Dave, dreaming of your teeth falling out? Not good. Dream interpretation website says you're fucked mate

:laugh: