BNP

Tooj

Guest pudmag

Last general election I had a couple of BNP "representatives" at my door. Its bad enough getting their filth through the letter box, without having to reason with them aswell. You just can`t reason the unreasonable. Utter mongs. Can`t stand them. mosley.gif :PMT:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I still can't get over when they accidentally booked a black DJ for one of their dos :lol: they were gutted

I still can't get over when they accidentally booked a black DJ for one of their dos :lol: they were gutted

"he sounded white on the phone" said bnp representative  :roll: they were hoping for a "white christmas" :lol:

Guest Sledge

That is funny. Stupid fcukers.

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/otherparties/story/0,,1749556,00.html

This little problem caused quite a stir as well 

Yesterday the BNP admitted it had received a number of calls from angry members and that a hardcore had refused to accept Mr Gawad's candidacy on race grounds "even when it was explained that he was not a Pakistani Muslim".

bluelaugh.gif

Guest Alan Shearer 9

The gains the BNP are having are only down to the inept policy of the labour party.

bullll shit

Guest deathwish

The gains the BNP are having are only down to the inept policy of the labour party.

bullll shit

if they had a reasonable stance on immigration then the support the BNP have would reduce.

bullll shit

if they had a reasonable stance on immigration then the support the BNP have would reduce.

What is it about the BNP's stance on immigration that is reasonable?

bullll shit

What is it about the BNP's stance on immigration that is reasonable?

Who said that?

Guest Jackie Broon

bullll shit

They do on the whole have a reasonable stance on immigration, the problem is that most of the British population have been brainwashed by the tabloids into and unreasonable/unrealistic stance on immigration.

bullll shit

Yeah, their stance on immigration is a bit facistic, but I'm not sure improving it would hinder the BNP.

Guest deathwish

im not saying the BNP stance on immigrantion is reasonable, because it isnt.

THe reason that people are voting for the BNP is due to the  inept policy of the labour party. The BNP have latched onto a current issue which is being managed poorly and are promoting themselves through it.

The same happened with Hitler latching onto the Jewish prosperity issue. during the inter-war period in Germany.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

im not saying the BNP stance on immigrantion is reasonable, because it isnt.

THe reason that people are voting for the BNP is due to the inept policy of the labour party. The BNP have latched onto a current issue which is being managed poorly and are promoting themselves through it.

The same happened with Hitler latching onto the Jewish prosperity issue. during the inter-war period in Germany.

anyone who votes for the BNP is a fucking idiot. You don't have to vote, there's no excuse.

Guest deathwish

The BNP will only progress if immigration is poorly managed. The age for pension going up isnt going to help, while financial support is awarded to a proportion of the immigrant population. It wouldn't surprise me if theBNP used this angle to gain more votes.

If the immigration situation had been managed properly, with a justified and strong policy regarding it, then the BNP wouldn't be as popular IMO.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

other parties have tougher stances on immigration. Labour and the BNP aren't the only two parties, you're just making excuses for idiots and racists, and that's the only reason the BNP gets any votes at all, because there are a fair few in this country.

Guest deathwish

other parties have tougher stances on immigration. Labour and the BNP aren't the only two parties, you're just making excuses for idiots and racists, and that's the only reason the BNP gets any votes at all, because there are a fair few in this country.

Im not making excuses at all. There would be no place in UK politics for the BNP if our borders weren't completely open!

The worrying thing is that a lot of middle class communities are voting for the BNP. It isnt the lower class thats the problem, its the middle class wishing to exclude immigrant populations from their place of residence.

bullll shit

They do on the whole have a reasonable stance on immigration, the problem is that most of the British population have been brainwashed by the tabloids into and unreasonable/unrealistic stance on immigration.

Surprised this one has been overlooked, as it's absolutely spot on.  Britain's immigration problems aren't helping anything, but they're certainly not as bad as anyone, fucking anyone, makes out. 

I agree with AS9, too.  Anyone voting BNP needs their heads examined, unless they're genuine racists.  Then they just need ignored.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Im not making excuses at all. There would be no place in UK politics for the BNP if our borders weren't completely open!

The worrying thing is that a lot of middle class communities are voting for the BNP. It isnt the lower class thats the problem, its the middle class wishing to exclude immigrant populations from their place of residence.

lower class :lol: But my point is the point that you're making is daft because you can blame it on anyone. If you accept that Labour's handling of it is unacceptable, then you can blame the BNP's rise on the Torys for not coming up with an alternative for people to vote for. The responsibility for the rise of the BNP lies with the cunts that vote for them.