Russell Brand.

Guest pudmag

Guest pudmag

Now, is it just me or is this bloke a complete knob???? blueconfused.gif

Apparently hes a "comic". :thdn:

I can`t watch anything with him, like BBBM, or even when he was on Ross`s show. He makes me cringe. :icon_puke_r:

And now, hes laying Kate Moss, according to the press. Mind, who hasn`t..... :thup:

Someone must like him FFS......how does this plank get his own show.......muppet.... :wullie:

Not just you, he's absolutely horrendous.  He's also apparently a "comedian", when infact all he is is an eccentric (not in a good way, either) BB presenter.  Expect to see more of him though, as he takes on his new job as comedian.  bluesleep.gif

Guest pudmag

Not just you, he's absolutely horrendous.  He's also apparently a "comedian", when infact all he is is an eccentric BB presenter. 

i missed out his make-up, eyeliner, cravet tie thing, skin tight trousers, birdsnest hair..... bluebigeek.gif

god, I can`t stick him.... :wullie:

Guest pudmag

Fantastic.  I thought he was well liked. 

Me too! Hence i posted the thread.  blueyes.gif

Pleased to see I was wrong. :lol:

Still, as i said previously, how does this knobjockey get his own show??? :confused:

AND, who told him he was funny????? :confused:

Fantastic.  I thought he was well liked. 

Me too! Hence i posted the thread.  blueyes.gif

Pleased to see I was wrong. :lol:

Still, as i said previously, how does this knobjockey get his own show??? :confused:

AND, who told him he was funny????? :confused:

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Not sure, but I'll give it a whirl. 

He got his own show because there are no other humans around the world sad enough to do the show he does, with the enthusiasm he has.

Funny?  Not sure, media trick.  Introduce him to the audience as a "comedian", and voila!  We have a first class chump (who isn't funny at all).

Guest Snoopy

I hate him as well, he is horrible and looks like he stinks.

What an utterly gross piece of humanity. I hate watching absolutely anything with him on it. And what makes things worse is there are actually women out there who fancy it! *pukes*

Guest pudmag

What an utterly gross piece of humanity. I hate watching absolutely anything with him on it. And what makes things worse is there are actually women out there who fancy it! *pukes*

surely not!! Fancy Brand?? Come off it!!

Hes minging!!!

I` d rather turn gay..... :lol:

Hes minging!!!

All women are really anyway, at least bi!

Guest pudmag

Hes minging!!!

All women are really anyway, at least bi!

You reckon?? :lol:

Not me...well....I don`t think so.....got me wondering now....... :confused:

Nah, ladies are missig a vital ingredient..... :thup:

Guest Snoopy

Hes minging!!!

Aye, I have seen many women on different forums discussing Brand and saying that they fancy him! Apparently they say he has "something" about him, although with me being a totally sane woman I cannot for the life of me see what that "something" is. blueeek.gif

Maybe some women are into walking bacterium! I personally prefer men who don't soap dodge and who wash daily.

But, each to their own I guess in Brand's case!! :D

liars!  bluelaugh.gif

I know so many women who have kissed a mate or admitted to fancying people like Jolie or have even talked about considering trying it with another woman.

blueyes.gif

Guest pudmag

Hes minging!!!

Aye, I have seen many women on different forums discussing Brand and saying that they fancy him! Apparently they say he has "something" about him, although with me being a totally sane woman I cannot for the life of me see what that "something" is. blueeek.gif

Maybe some women are into walking bacterium! I personally prefer men who don't soap dodge and who wash daily.

But, each to their own I guess in Brand's case!! :D

Difficult to believe!! Hes no Brad Pitt thats for sure..... :lol:

Just the thought of it makes me queasy..... :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_r:

Guest Snoopy

liars! bluelaugh.gif

I know so many women who have kissed a mate or admitted to fancying people like Jolie or have even talked about considering trying it with another woman.

blueyes.gif

Well I can state for FACT I would certainly NEVER EVER consider fancying or kissing another woman. I am a female who is attracted to MEN and only men.

liars! bluelaugh.gif

blueyes.gif

Well I can state for FACT I would certainly NEVER EVER consider fancying or kissing another woman. I am a female who is attracted to MEN and only men.

bluelaugh.gif

Guest Snoopy

Difficult to believe!! Hes no Brad Pitt thats for sure..... :lol:

Just the thought of it makes me queasy..... :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_r:

I know its difficult to believe but its true. If you need a bucket to puke into at this horrible thought  I have one going spare :D

Brad Pitt aint my cup of tea anyway!

Guest pudmag

liars!  bluelaugh.gif

blueyes.gif

I can believe that, I have various friends who have worshipped at the furry cup in their youth!!

Never partaken myself....doesn`t appeal to me.  :lol:

liars!  bluelaugh.gif

blueyes.gif

I can believe that, I have various friends who have worshipped at the furry cup in their youth!!

Never partaken myself....doesn`t appeal to me.  :lol:

Give it time :wink: