"Worst killing of Iraqi citizens since the war started"..

Parky

I, personally, do not think that's true at all.  Some couldn't give a shit, but those that talk about this kind of thing are outraged, both here and in the US.  And certainly in positions that matter.

You're right 9. That is precisely why they have bought the war to our doorsteps. Take that how you want. This kind of slaughter especially of people who can't defend themselves makes me psychotic.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

From what I've seen, when some troops get killed people tut or whatever but not many people I know actually give a shit about Iraqis or ever did, if anyone supported the war it's usually because they thought Saddam had some nukes which I kind of see a funny side to because it's the most blatent bullshit ever, especially all the 45 minute bollocks. I knew someone like 45 MINUTES! WE COULD BE DEAD IN 45 MINUTES! Then they carried on eating some custard. Did anyone really believe that?

I've heard about this it's a fucking disgrace, but nothing will come from it, nothing.

Can't get the stream to work by the way, any suggestions? It says: Failed to render file.

there's probably been quite a few cases like this in iraq, even if they haven't all came to light. it makes me think of the massacre on haifa street in sept 2004. after some skirmishes on the street in the morning, the US withdrew, leaving behind a wrecked armoured vehicle. a couple of hours later, the street was filled with onlookers, people going about their business, journalists, cameramen, tv correspondents reporting the earlier fighting, kids playing, young iraqi lads jumping on the armoured vehicles and other curious onlookers. then all a sudden a US helicopter fires a missle directly into the crowd, killing 13. the excuse used was that they were destroying the armoured vehicle, which is ridiculous. they saw that there was a big crowd and fired right into it, masscring civilians, probably cos they were pissed off.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3652174.stm if you click on the link below "watch and listen" you can see the tv news journo and the explosion behind him. he later died of his wounds.

and it is also now obvious that the US military deliberately targeted al jazeera journalists. so this case isnt the first and definitely won't be the last incident of troops brutally murdering civilians en masse.

Well, just think of how many people have been killed under the seemingly accepted excuse of "they didn't stop when requested to".  The ones you hear about are only the ones can't keep quiet, which is a sad fact. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

you lilly white liberals need to wake up and smell the coffee

this is the real world not La La Land

i'll take note of your faux outrage when you have the balls to put your lives on the line and protect what you take for granted every godamn day

you lilly white liberals need to wake up and smell the coffee

this is the real world not La La Land

i'll take note of your faux outrage when you have the balls to put your lives on the line and protect what you take for granted every godamn day

When was the last time you did that then!?!

Or are you just a lily-livered fascist?

Strange how people like you, always seem to accuse liberals of not putting their balls on the line, yet you're never actually doing it yourself.

In fact it's never your balls on the line anyway, your lot just like putting other people's balls on the line, whereas we've got respect for the health of other people's balls, as well as our own!! That's the difference.