Subway

Syrette

Guest steppa

foot long, italian, chicken fajita with cheese, lettuce, cucumber , pickle, jalapenos, salt n pepper and southwest sauce.

foot long, italian, chicken fajita with cheese, lettuce, cucumber , pickle, jalapenos, salt n pepper and southwest sauce.

bluebigeek.gif

Ruined by the pickles tbh.

Honey mustard sauce I think it is.  Seriously, mine's nicer than that other bloke's. bluerazz.gif

I might just get both.  bluewink.gif

Guest Gemmill

Which Subway you going to, my mate owns two franchises.  The prick just sits at home all day while the sandwich monkeys make money for him.

Which Subway you going to, my mate owns two franchises.  The prick just sits at home all day while the sandwich monkeys make money for him.

Does he get them delivered to his house?

Guest Gemmill

Which Subway you going to, my mate owns two franchises. The prick just sits at home all day while the sandwich monkeys make money for him.

Does he get them delivered to his house?

I don't think he touches them mate. :lol:

Guest Gemmill

The sarnies are ok, nowt spesh.  Not a patch on Quiznos as anyone who's ever had both will surely testify.  They should start Quiznos franchises over here - they would pittle all over Subway.

Right, think I'm to get what steppa said, or most of it, or whatever I can remember. And also a random toasted sandwich since that was also sort of suggested.. probably not with jalapenos or turkey though, that doesn't sound too good.

A nosepeg, the shops fuking stink, especially the one in Whitley Bay.

How on earth anyone buys out from there i do not know.

:lol:

I shall be back soon to munch this good stuff up.

Toodles chums, continue discussing Subway without me  tongue3.gif

• 5 months later...

I'm with Chez. The smell is fucking weird imo. It's not quite the same as McDonald's but it has that same industrial sort of whiff about it. Loads of much nicer sarnie shops around I reckon.