Problems downloading

Guest itsmehonest

Guest itsmehonest

It's toontastic here, My gf has just got herself an ipod video, so we installed itunes and Quicktime and we're having nothing but bother downloading now. We first noticed that we couldn't download any of itunes software updates or the ipod updates, we then found we couldnt download from limewire or certain websites. Some torrnets work using different sofware but won't work using others, some updates work others dont. This is on her laptop.

Also noticed that we're having the same problems on the desktop machine, except different software. Whilst none of the itunes or ipod updates work, limewire does but bit torrent doesnt yet that works on the other machine.

I just can't work out the link, any ideas ??

Forogt my password that's why I've not logged in properly :)

Guest itsmehonest

My password is just random numbers and letters and changes all the time. It's saved on my computer at home so I don't know it when  I user my gfs laptop.

Is there another way to copy music onto the ipod then if we're suggesting that its itunes and Quicktime that is breaking the downloads ?

Guest itsmehonest

Well Ive managed to get downloads back by installing a download manager and that seems to solve the problems caused by itunes but I'm very tempted just to get shot of it now