Jeremy Kyle Show, Hooligan Fella

TêteDeMaure

This is the biggest pile o shite ever. However, can anyone see this holligan horribly incriminating himself, saying he's got no tickets, but he's going out to Germany to cause fights and get pissed.

On national telly ffs  :lol: Guess who's passport is going to be seized. Fucking idiot.

Guest smoggeordie

The fact you watch Jeremy Kyle......................

;)

Nothing else on my 5 channels, either that or talk to you ;)

wondered why our convo had come to an abrupt halt.

Don't forget my tennis ball

This is the biggest pile o shite ever. However, can anyone see this holligan horribly incriminating himself, saying he's got no tickets, but he's going out to Germany to cause fights and get pissed.

On national telly ffs  :lol: Guess who's passport is going to be seized. Fucking idiot.

I'm still not convinced these people are real or are not paid to spout rubbish.....

Check yer pm testa..

Guest Morph

i saw this too.  what a spack that hooligan is.  and by the way, is it jus me or does anybody else think that half of wales must have appeared on that programme?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Why people watch this when The Wright Stuff is on, I'll never know.

:lol: :lol:

• 2 years later...

There must be a link between being fucking hideous looking and being the sort of person that would appear on Jeremy Kyle.

I am no looker but if I looked like some of these people the LAST thing I would think of doing would be putting that face on tv.

Alot of them seems to be the kind of person who wanted fuck all from life but to doss around council estates drinking cheap cider, a good example is that bloke who was on last, looked about 90 and was wearing bright blue trainers, fake adidas tracksuit bottoms and some boggin top, hes one TV ffs clean the fuck up! :lol:

On ITV2 now

Some bloke went out with this woman, then went out with her sister, then went out with her daughter, then slept with the sister again aka the daughter's mother. So the other daughter comes onto the show about it, she has a boy friend who also went out with her sister.

:lol:

On ITV2 now

Some bloke went out with this woman, then went out with her sister, then went out with her daughter, then slept with the sister again aka the daughter's mother. So the other daughter comes onto the show about it, she has a boy friend who also went out with her sister.

:lol:

Fuking hell.  :lol:

Anyone associated with the show wants put to sleep.

"Will a lie detector test save our relationship?"

Dont go on Jeremy Kyle, because if yous cant sort out your relationship together in private but you can on national TV, it wont work out :rolleyes:

Its like a social badge of honour i reckon.

You bin on Kyle like?

Well aye, course i have man, 3 times me.

Wow you're mint as fuk mate, sound.

Are you watching ITV2? Some sub-human mong is on now, cant string a sentence together, his lass would get it though.

Naa mate  :lol: cannot stand him, just want tp climb in my set and knock the twat out. Doersn't matter which kind of scum he finds to put on his stage, none of them can top him in the slimeball stakes.